Examples of two teams wearing clashing/same colors against one another?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, tigers said:

What's the clash there besides the white numbers?

Clash in the sense that those two are not a primary home or away uniform. To some color blind people they looked the same as well, with the helmets being the only way to tell them apart. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

4 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Clash in the sense that those two are not a primary home or away uniform. To some color blind people they looked the same as well, with the helmets being the only way to tell them apart. 

THIS. I watched this game at a bar with a good friend (whom is colorblind). He had a real tough time distinguishing between the two, other than the helmets. I on the other hand had a tough time watching because how awful both were, especially the Jags. Perhaps it wasn't on par with the thread (my bad) but it was certainly a "clashing" combo.

alkaline-trio_logo-with-heart.jpg

16 hours ago, dont care said:

These colors “clash” but that’s because that gold is so awful. These don’t clash in terms of this thread of colors being so close to eachother it’s unwatchable.

"Clashing" 
(of colors) appearing discordant or ugly when placed close to each other.

May have interrupted the thread wrong but it was still a clashing of uniforms.  

alkaline-trio_logo-with-heart.jpg

14 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

I guess.

Though the pants stripping is different and the shoulders have differences and the Jaguars? have a badge on their left front.

Yo mentioned the helmets.

I like these 'Clash' games and think there should be more of them.

Logano wins BOWL before Chargers.

6 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Did color blind people really have a hard time with this combo? I’m not saying you are just making this up but you’ll need to show me evidence of this before I believe you.

10 minutes ago, dont care said:

Did color blind people really have a hard time with this combo? I’m not saying you are just making this up but you’ll need to show me evidence of this before I believe you.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-we-didnt-account-for-color-blindness-with-color-rush-jerseys/

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived