2021-22 NBA Changes

40 minutes ago, _DietDrPepper_ said:

You’re forgetting the Raptors chevron nightmare.

The only problem with the Raptors' chevron jerseys was that they said "North". They are leagues better than the Cavs' sleeved nastiness and the Bucks' awful black logo jersey.

• Like 7

the user formerly known as cdclt

went on here cause i just knew their would be a hot discussion about the bucks uniforms tonight. 

it's a statement jersey, i see absolutely nothing wrong with it. it's one of their colors, and the design is nothing new or out of the brand. 

• Like 3

IMG-7122.gif

8 hours ago, QCS said:

The only problem with the Raptors' chevron jerseys was that they said "North". They are leagues better than the Cavs' sleeved nastiness and the Bucks' awful black logo jersey.

Hard disagree, theres no way they’re “leagues better,” they may be slightly better but the North slogan as you said is gimmicky and dumb, the lack of black or purple makes it not feel like the Raptors, the chevron design itself feels like a dumb copy of the Sonics classic design but worse, the letters don’t even fit cohesively in the chevron. The pants chevron looked awkward as well. 

It makes it worse too because their regular home and away were maybe the best they’d ever looked.

• Like 3

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Yeah gotta agree, was hoping they'd wear the Earned jerseys, no reason to change what was working, but the black jersey honestly isn't all that bad. Sure, it's not a classic, but it's a solid look.

I'm glad they didn't wear the blue, but I'm in the camp that actually kinda liked that look for a few games in the season. Overall, I think the bucks are up there for teams that have succeeded in the Nike era.

• Like 3

It annoys me greatly that seemingly 50+% of NBA games have a team in black or navy against a team in white or grey. Some actual freaking color would be nice. At least the Suns’ black jerseys feature the other team colors very prominently. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, -Akronite- said:

While it's still BFBS, the previous black set was superior IMO. The cream pops and the deer head with the numbers in the antlers works better than most logo jerseys.

img-2137654-m.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Should've just worn their home whites but whatever.

I came to make the same observation about this Statement jersey. There was no need to get rid of it, other than to get rid of it.

• Like 3

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

1 hour ago, MCM0313 said:

It annoys me greatly that seemingly 50+% of NBA games have a team in black or navy against a team in white or grey. Some actual freaking color would be nice. At least the Suns’ black jerseys feature the other team colors very prominently. 

Fun fact: the only NBA teams to never wear a black jersey are the Indiana Pacers and New Orleans Pelicans.

Edited by LA Fakers+ LA Snippers
Incorrect data. (see below)
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Fun fact: the only NBA teams to never wear a black jersey are:

Indiana Pacers

Detroit Pistons

New Orleans Pelicans

Sorry but the City edition is making you a liar in regards to the Pistons:

blake-griffin-city-edition-swingman-detr

I'd rather not know this existed too..

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, projectjohn said:

Sorry but the City edition is making you a liar in regards to the Pistons:

blake-griffin-city-edition-swingman-detr

I'd rather not know this existed too..

I could’ve sworn that was navy…but thinking about the stupid Raiders connection, it makes sense.

• Like 6