2021-22 NBA Changes

15 hours ago, KillWIll said:

another thing of note is that the cavs are using the number font from their pre-nike jerseys :

spacer.png

Yeah, for whatever reason, the Cavs have stuck with the old number font on their practice and summer league uniforms the past few years. The old font isn’t great—and it especially clashes with the rest of the current look—but at least those numbers are more legible than the current font.

• Like 5

For what it's worth Dwyane Wade on Twitter was asked if he'll bring back the purple for the jazz. He said no that would be too typical and they aren't typical. Said some fresh new heat was coming. (Obviously not for this season).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DJT said:

For what it's worth Dwyane Wade on Twitter was asked if he'll bring back the purple for the jazz. He said no that would be too typical and they aren't typical. Said some fresh new heat was coming. (Obviously not for this season).

...and navy blue is any less typical than purple?

john candy ok GIF

Edited by DustDevil61
decapitalization
  • Like 9

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

11 hours ago, DJT said:

I'm hoping he's referring to them bring back either the white or black version of the mountain-sublimation uniforms as a Classic in 2022/23, but unfortunately, i don't have any info in that regard (yet). Give the people what they want!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Tru3 said:

I have a feeling DWade will be inventing a new color just so the Jazz aren't typical 🤔

Haha, gonna be tough to find a color the Jazz haven't used before. By my count, for a main uniform color, they've used:

White
Deep Purple
Kelly Green
Purple
Black
Navy
Sky Blue
Dark Green
Athletic Gold
Red Rocks Gradient
Black

Add in teal and copper as accent colors they've used before, and you've got quite the myriad!

I guess the only colors they haven't used are royal blue, grey, forest green, cream, brown, pink and cyan? I'm afraid of what Dwade thinks is cool (or really, what his personal fashion shopper is telling him, because he ain't buying his own clothes).

• Like 10

1 hour ago, mgfoxx said:

The iconic Jazz colorway 🤠
E8tGc-FVgAAIZFT?format=jpg&name=large

This is precisely what I see when I go to games, and it irritates me to no end. Crazy to think it really wasn’t that long ago that the Jazz were an unmistakably purple team; now I really couldn’t tell you what they are, even as a fan! Good grief.

• Like 3

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

On 8/12/2021 at 9:42 AM, CitizenTino said:

Yeah, for whatever reason, the Cavs have stuck with the old number font on their practice and summer league uniforms the past few years. The old font isn’t great—and it especially clashes with the rest of the current look—but at least those numbers are more legible than the current font.

This is something that would happen in NBA 2K during My Career. Some teams would re-use elements from their previous identity on the practice jersey's. It always confused me

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pepis21 said:

Might be that swingman will be diamond less although earned swingman had that croma flex logos.

Nope, the swingmans will have NBA75 branding as well as the Authentics.

That Lakers jersey is just a fake made by someone who saw the previous leaks. Pretty well done, but she's 100% fake.

• Like 10

Sixers ending their partnership with Stubhub as their official ticket provider, switching to Ticketmaster. The Stubhub ad will be replaced on their jersey, but it hasn’t been announced if Ticketmaster will replace it or if they’ll sell the space to someone else. 

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

53 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Sixers ending their partnership with Stubhub as their official ticket provider, switching to Ticketmaster. The Stubhub ad will be replaced on their jersey, but it hasn’t been announced if Ticketmaster will replace it or if they’ll sell the space to someone else. 

https://www.phillyvoice.com/sixers-jersey-advertisement-patch-2021-2022-nba-season-replace-stubhub-uniform/

"However, when the 2021-2022 season begins, a new brand will have their patches on the Sixers' uniforms.

The team announced Wednesday that their new, official ticketing partner will be Ticketmaster — but the jersey patch sponsor for next season has not yet been determined. It will not be Ticketmaster."

Looks like it's going to be something else then. Do have to say, despite hating ad patches, the Sixers StubHub one was possibly the least intrusive in the league.

• Like 1