Miami Marlins - The Three Flavors

SFGiants58

At first, my knee-jerk reaction was that I didn't like the two marlin fins on the sides of the M in the Classic design. But it is growing on me, due to the overall "deco-ness" of the shape. Still wonder how it would go without the fins, however

Although I don’t exactly remember the feedback I gave, these sets turned out really great, so hopefully it helped! Here are some things I would like to see:

For the first set, I would love to see the “caliente red” replaced with the fuchsia from the Vice set or something similar. Also, on blue backgrounds, I would personally like to see black wordmarks/logos with white and fuchsia outlines.

For the Vice set, I’ve never really been a fan of the “vaporwave” fonts (that’s my one knock with the Heat’s Vice set, too). I do love the double-shadows, though, and would love to see them with either the real-life wordmarks or the script you made.

For the third set, I agree that the silver script is tough to read on a teal background. I would go with a black script with white and silver outlines, personally. I also would love to see the stripe pattern you used for the first set transferred over to this one, but the striping you used looks great, too. Other than that, everything’s perfect with this set.

Archived