2021-2022 International Club Soccer Kits

MJWalker45

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/man-utd-and-teamviewer-announce-new-principal-shirt-partnership-from-2021-22-season

Manchester United will be getting a new kit sponsor. Previous reports said a new sponsor was to take over in January 2022 but I believe it will be on the kits in August instead.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Manchester United Announce New Shirt Sponsor

March 20, 2021 - 19:26 PM

Premier League giants Manchester United announced a new shirt sponsor on Friday, with German software company TeamViewer taking over the prime advertising spot from auto company Chevrolet. The partnership agreement begins with the 2021-22 Premier League season. TeamViewer produces remote access, remote control and remote support solutions for clients around

Read More...

Soccer is a whore. They allowed the nba and now the nhl to lower their standards. I came here like 20 years ago to see new designs, not a new uniform because of new ads. I probably wouldn’t complain as much if boards/outfield walls were not plastered with ads and starting lineups or power plays weren’t brought to you by..., and there weren’t commercials every 2 minutes. I mean quick timeouts or injuries are now pictures in pictures of ads now. I’m kind of sick of all this and it’ll never go back, just get worse.

KISSwall09.jpg

Inter Milan Goes Back to Basics with New Logo

March 30, 2021 - 16:22 PM

Italian soccer giants Inter Milan have gone back to basics with their visual identity, unveiling a new crest on Tuesday. The new crest does away with the previous one’s gold accents, leaving an interlocking white “IM” monogram – also simplified from the previous crest’s interlocking “FCIM” – in a blue

Read More...

Was really disappointed when I saw the new Inter logo. I mean, the logo itself isn’t bad I guess? But the old one was really good. I think these are my problems with the new one:

The IM: The old one it said FCIM, which is complicated but that’s not the issue. I think my issue is that the letters are much thicker than before since there’s only 2 of them, and it looks cartoon-y to me, not something I want for a historic Italian club that wears the same striped design every year, not cartoon-y.

The colors: The loss of gold is sad, because it added some pop to the logo when it was on a black and blue kit. But the bigger issue for me is the blue actually. It’s much brighter, now a royal blue. I think that’s too bright to go with black, and the old blue was toned down and it worked with the gold so well. Is this shade of blue going to be on the kits now? It’s also darker than before, so I just don’t think I would like this blue on the kits. 

Nike, please make me like the kits. 

• Like 2

Leak of Manchester United three kits and also showing the new sponsor layout (it was rumored to have the logo atop the text). Also, if you look closely, you’ll see a bit of the Arsenal primary kit and their blue lightning style one. I’m a fan of the light blue Manchester United strip.

4 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

Leak of Manchester United three kits and also showing the new sponsor layout (it was rumored to have the logo atop the text). Also, if you look closely, you’ll see a bit of the Arsenal primary kit and their blue lightning style one. I’m a fan of the light blue Manchester United strip.

The light blue shirt was supposed to have the trefoil adidas logo. Disappointing if the third is using a 2 year old pattern though.

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

4 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

The light blue shirt was supposed to have the trefoil adidas logo. Disappointing if the third is using a 2 year old pattern though.

That’s true. I forgot about the trefoil and was looking forward to how adidas would implement that into some of their retro inspired designs. Who else has used that pattern?

I wouldn't say trefoil was supposed to be on jersey. FH are losing credibility over the years.

Pattern on third is built using "maple leafs" shapes from 92/93, 15/16 (third) or 17/18 away jerseys. At least from my pov.

4r2eer.png

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2021/01/southampton-announce-hummel-kit-deal.html

Southampton moving from Under Armour to Hummel.

On 4/7/2021 at 11:13 AM, pepis21 said:

I wouldn't say trefoil was supposed to be on jersey. FH are losing credibility over the years.

Pattern on third is built using "maple leafs" shapes from 92/93, 15/16 (third) or 17/18 away jerseys. At least from my pov.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2021/04/adidas-scraps-original-logo-plans-for.html Looks like they're backtracking and blaming previous designs for the reason they ran with that claim.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2020/12/manchester-united-21-22-third-kit-info.html

I also have to laugh at this because it's not adidas that made the third they leaked it's someone working for Pro Evolution Soccer. I find it hard to believe adidas will allow a design that makes half of their logo disappear, but if they di? OK! As much as people complained about Chevrolet, they only good thing I can say about the new sponsor is that it can be recolored, while Chevy had stipulations that their logo could not be. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 3 weeks later...

Photos of 2021-22 Jerseys for Big European Clubs Leak Online

April 27, 2021 - 23:51 PM

Over the past week, photos purportedly of next season’s jerseys for several major European football clubs have popped up across the internet. Let’s take a look at some of them: Manchester City (Home) Clubs often use significant moments from their histories to inspire kits, but not usually one as recent

Read More...

Tottenham Hotspur Celebrates 100 Years of Cockerel Crest

April 28, 2021 - 16:22 PM

Bird has been the word for English Premier League side Tottenham Hotspur for the past 100 years, and the club is going all out to mark the occasion. Friday, April 23, marked 100 years to the day that Spurs first donned kits with a cockerel crest. The bird has undergone

Read More...