2021-2022 International Club Soccer Kits

MJWalker45

How blind do you have to be to not be able to see a team wearing a green kit on tv? Seems like a weird thing to cater for. Do we have to mandate that every player on each team wears the same colour boots as well, just to avoid the possibility that it might get confusing for some?

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

53 minutes ago, Bayne said:

How blind do you have to be to not be able to see a team wearing a green kit on tv? Seems like a weird thing to cater for. Do we have to mandate that every player on each team wears the same colour boots as well, just to avoid the possibility that it might get confusing for some?

I'll have to find the screenshot that I took, but Aston Villa played someone in their dark green kit last year. When I set my TV to green screen, you couldn't tell which side was which. So those with red green color blindness would have issues. I'm also wondering why that's an issue with better televisions coming out. Then again I've had problems tracking Manchester United at home when they were playing with the red tarps that they eventually changed to black. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, Survival79 said:

Glad to see the Charlotte Bobcats clear side panels idea being overutilized.

Bedale AFC wear world’s first ‘see through’ kit to raise awareness of cancer

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!Still not as bad the Slim Goodbody uniforms from a Spanish team a few years ago!

Soccer's craziest kits: Meet the designer behind jerseys based on a tuxedo,  human anatomy and The Hulk

40 Years Later, Slim Goodbody Is Still Encouraging Kids to Make Healthy  Choices | HowStuffWorks

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

6 hours ago, ScubaSteve said:

Tottenham just unveiled this. I don't actually hate it, mainly because I know they will wear it maybe 3 times tops

mnBxP5xX?format=jpg&name=small

I don't mind when an alternative kits go a little nuts. This looks good as a fashion shirt. 

• Like 2

XM4KeeA.png

6 hours ago, insert name said:

I don't mind when an alternative kits go a little nuts. This looks good as a fashion shirt. 

The last part is the sad part of what the kit is. Yes, it looks good, but only when you wear it as a T-shirt and not a football kit.

I mean, come on. Football kits are already fashion accessories. Why make it complicated than a fashion show dress?

22 hours ago, ScubaSteve said:

Tottenham just unveiled this. I don't actually hate it, mainly because I know they will wear it maybe 3 times tops

mnBxP5xX?format=jpg&name=small

I actually like the idea they were going for but someone said it looks like a bowling alley carpet and now I can't get that image out of my head.

spacer.png

It hasn’t been “officially” announced yet, but the FC Bayern kit is now available on their fan shop. It is the first kit of theirs to feature five stars. There are also several changes from other past designs. The socks now read “Bayern,” instead of “FCB.” It also includes a new font. They will debut it in their friendly tomorrow against Ajax.

For about a decade, Bayern used this font:

spacer.png

They changed to this font in recent years (2018, I believe).

spacer.png

Then, last year they introduced this font only used for the third kit. The 2018 font was still used on the home and away kits.

spacer.png

And here is the new font. They also used it with the new black and gold away kit, so I am assuming this will be the standard font for the foreseeable future.

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 7/24/2021 at 1:21 PM, Berlin Wall said:

Girondins de Bordeaux returned to their old logo. I'm so glad, they should've never changed it in the first place.

bordeaux-new-logo+%25281%2529.png

C'mon, you could've just update the old logo and be off with it. The new design is a step in the right direction with a clean look, but it lacked the punch of what the old logo has in mind. I'm disappointed.