2021-2022 International Club Soccer Kits

MJWalker45

I actually was more impressed with the finalists than I thought I'd be.  Certainly with 15,000 entries no one is going to love all 9 of the selected finalists.  IMO I'd like something that sticks to yellow and black and has something unique about the club (i.e. doesn't feel like a template). So I'd rank those: 

7, 1, (big gulf between these IMO) 5, 2 (would prefer black sleeves), 4, 3, 8, 9, 6

I wish they would've said upfront that sleeves had to be solid (except cuffs) and said "traditional stripes will not be selected" :)

It's a fictional club but I thought it would fit here.

It looks like AFC Richmond will be outfitted by Nike in season 3 of Ted Lasso.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

37 minutes ago, Kevin W. said:

It's a fictional club but I thought it would fit here.

It looks like AFC Richmond will be outfitted by Nike in season 3 of Ted Lasso.

I love this more than I care to admit. Here’s a slightly better look at the jersey:

spacer.png

And a look at the away kit in this leaked image from the set. It’s Nike’s Trophy IV teamwear design in orange.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Also worth pointing out that they’re using the real PL names and numbers after not doing so in Season 1 (for the Richmond kits, at least. They’ve used them for the real teams). They didn’t use the official Championship  names/numbers for Richmond last season, either. That’s really bugged the kit-nerd in me, so I’m glad to see them rectify it for S3. I will absolutely buy the blue jersey if/when (let’s face it, it’s when) they release it.

• Like 2

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• 2 weeks later...

sebastian-perezbouquet-of-chivas-fights-for-the-ball-with-edgar-of-picture-id1386787710?s=2048x2048

Chivas hosting Atlas. Another hard to watch game tonight. You had to pay attention to the socks to tell them apart. I don't know why Atlas couldn't have worn a different kit. 

jose-abella-of-atlas-fights-for-the-ball-with-sebastian-perez-of-picture-id1239380757?s=2048x2048

And yes he is wearing 188. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 2 weeks later...

If Milan was going for the "we sorta ruined our shirts and it'll be a week before replacements arrive so we gotta still wear em" look, then they did it, yay.

• Like 4

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

On 4/2/2022 at 8:47 AM, officeglenn said:

AC Milan fourth kit developed with streetwear brand NemeN, to be worn by the women's team Sunday v Empoli and by the men's team Monday v Bologna:

Not Funny Lol GIF by WWE

Logano wins BOWL before Chargers.

On 4/1/2022 at 5:32 PM, Discrim said:

If Milan was going for the "we sorta ruined our shirts and it'll be a week before replacements arrive so we gotta still wear em" look, then they did it, yay.

It's the "we accidentally added bleach to the washing machine" look. 😁

In case you were wondering what Bologna would (could?) wear against these kits, it's their yellow third kit with a blue-and-red sash:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On the upside, this Juve effort isn't close to the abomination Milan embarrassed themselves with.  Granted, I'm not an art connoisseur, but I'll give a work of art in shirt form a step up from the April Fool's joke that got taken seriously.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

• 1 month later...

Manchester United and Manchester City wearing the Manchester Bee on their shirts in honor of the victims of the Manchester bombing in 2017. Their opponents are wearing black armbands as well.

manchester-citys-german-midfielder-ilkay-gundogan-fights-for-the-ball-picture-id1240836434?s=2048x2048

alex-telles-of-manchester-united-in-action-during-the-premier-league-picture-id1398692599?s=2048x2048

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 3 weeks later...