2021-2022 International Club Soccer Kits

MJWalker45

1 hour ago, insert name said:

How much longer is Chelsea's Nike deal? Can it end, like, right now?

I'd agree that this future Chelsea kit is an abomination but I have liked most of Chelsea's Nike kits. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, JayMac said:

I'd agree that this future Chelsea kit is an abomination but I have liked most of Chelsea's Nike kits. 

The away kits have been pretty nice. The home and thirds have been VERY hit or miss.

2 hours ago, WBeltz said:

The away kits have been pretty nice. The home and thirds have been VERY hit or miss.

The only home that I wasn't thrilled with was the 2018/19 one. Coincidentally, that was really the only away I didn't like either. I'm usually not too keen on any thirds, as a whole.

1 hour ago, Gothamite said:

This home was an absolutely gorgeous Chelsea kit.

E0pyvnKWEAIPVtc.jpgthiago-silva-chelsea-scaled.jpgsophie-ingle-of-chelsea-reacts-after-bei

Was destined to be a downgrade regardless of what replaced it.  And if this leak is true, it sure is.

The first Nike was set great too. The 2018 one was meh and I didn't like last years too much either, up close it reminded me of a hawaiian shirt. All of the aways and thirds have been good though (besides this years third). Absolute love the powder blue aways this year. 

• Like 1

Home kits specifically, the current 2020-21 kits are the best under Nike. I might even put it in Top 5 in the last 20 years. I found the first set to be too bland, the 2nd set was ok (awful collar though) and the 3rd set was to busy for me. 

The next kit just takes that to a whole new level however. Chelsea have never had a home kit this loud since the 90s.

Under Nike, Chelsea home kits just felt underwhelming compared to Adidas or even Umbro.

XM4KeeA.png

I know I’m late to this but those Puma designs are pitiful. Looks like something i would design and I have absolutely zero experience making concepts. 

• Like 3

spacer.png

46 minutes ago, seasaltvanilla said:

I'm a crazy person but those Chelsea kits are so-bad-they're-good in my eyes. The DragonBall Z number font is awful though.

Not a number. That's the logo of their sponsor, Three, an Irish telecom company.

• Like 1

French Club Jerseys for 2021-22 Among Many to Leak Online

May 7, 2021 - 03:32 AM

Photos of new 2021-22 jerseys for European soccer teams are popping up fast and furious these days. Let’s take a look at some of the latest to surface online … Paris Saint-Germain (Home) Paris Saint-Germain’s 2021-22 home kit marks a big departure from their usual look. Since the mid-1970s, PSG’s

Read More...

On 5/6/2021 at 8:34 PM, officeglenn said:

Not a number. That's the logo of their sponsor, Three, an Irish telecom company.

And I hate it. It's confusing for this very reason. It makes it look like the players are wearing two different number fonts.

I can't wait for Chelsea to findap another kit sponsor. 😡

On the bright side, from TV-camera-distance I'm guessing those Liverpool and Chelsea details won't be noticeable.  

I'm glad someone mentioned the "3"... ever since those came out I've thought that was even more distracting than normal advertisements

Leaked Photos Give Sneak Peek at 2021-22 Jerseys for Major European Soccer Clubs

May 8, 2021 - 15:56 PM

The leaks just keep on coming — several more major European soccer clubs have had photos of what appear to be their jerseys for the 2021-22 season surface online in recent days. Let’s go through them … Barcelona (Home) While Barcelona have generally stuck with red and blue vertical stripes

Read More...

On 5/6/2021 at 9:35 PM, SportsLogos.Net News said:

French Club Jerseys for 2021-22 Among Many to Leak Online

May 7, 2021 - 03:32 AM

Photos of new 2021-22 jerseys for European soccer teams are popping up fast and furious these days. Let’s take a look at some of the latest to surface online … Paris Saint-Germain (Home) Paris Saint-Germain’s 2021-22 home kit marks a big departure from their usual look. Since the mid-1970s, PSG’s

Read More...

Paris Saint-Germain (Home)

jordan-psg-21-22-home-kit-2-750x938.jpg

Olympique Marseille (Home)

marseille-21-22-home-kit-2-750x828.jpg

Olympique Marseille (Away)

puma-dortmund-milan-man-city-olympique-m

Galatasaray (Home)

galatasaray-21-22-home-kit-4-750x750.jpg

Benfica (Away)

benfica-21-22-away-kit-2-750x750.jpg

On 5/8/2021 at 12:03 PM, officeglenn said:

Olympique Marseille (Home)

marseille-21-22-home-kit-2-750x828.jpg

Olympique Marseille (Away)

puma-dortmund-milan-man-city-olympique-m

Galatasaray (Home)

galatasaray-21-22-home-kit-4-750x750.jpg

Benfica (Away)

benfica-21-22-away-kit-2-750x750.jpg

Reportedly, the PSG shirt comes with Chicago Bulls style shorts.

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 5/10/2021 at 11:02 AM, MJWalker45 said:

Reportedly, the PSG shirt comes with Chicago Bulls style shorts.

Typical for a company who's logo is based on a Bulls legend. Still, that PSG home kit feels underwhelming without their iconic Hectare.

On 5/8/2021 at 12:03 PM, officeglenn said:

Philadelphia Union                                        PSG

🤝

Getting rid of an iconic piece of their kits for no reason.  (At least PSG's is rumored for 1 year)

• Like 1