2021-2022 International Club Soccer Kits

MJWalker45

Is that supposed to be snakeskin?

Tiles on the bottom of a pool?

Footprints left by a grape stomper after having finished off a barrel of Sangue di Giuda?

Seriously, you have to work really hard to screw up black and blue stripes.  Bravo on Inter, I guess. 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

Is that supposed to be snakeskin?

Tiles on the bottom of a pool?

Footprints left by a grape stomper after having finished off a barrel of Sangue di Giuda?

Seriously, you have to work really hard to screw up black and blue stripes.  Bravo on Inter, I guess. 

Inter Milan 21-22 Home Kit Prediction - Hugely Popular But Some Wrong  Elements - Footy Headlines

It's like they saw this and said, "We can't make it look like that, they'll say we copied their homework". 

• Like 3

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

‘You Can Do Anything’: RB Leipzig Hopes to Inspire with 2021-22 Home Jersey

May 14, 2021 - 03:08 AM

“Feel the strength of the Red Bulls and allow it to guide you on your path. The shirt will awaken the energy of a charging Bull in you."

Read More...

On 5/12/2021 at 9:12 AM, Gothamite said:

One way to do that is to have navy and blue stripes instead of black and blue stripes. Seriously, how do you mess up the colors?

• Like 3

ExJworW.png

10 hours ago, Crabcake said:

Literally, just... make a red version. It’s that simple. They bricked an open layup. 

I do like when kits feel as part of a set, so it’ll be strange to have this as an away and pink lightning bolt hoops as a home. But Nike’s 2021 scheme for home kits seems to be pure Op Art.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

The new Arsenal kit is near perfection and brings back the classic cannon. They should really streamline their look like Liverpool did several years back and go with the cannon as the primary badge. The yellow and navy is the quintessential Arsenal away look. The one problem, however, is that they selected yellow shorts. The kit is begging for navy shorts. Hopefully there is a change pair.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

I thought yellow shorts will be an alternate but they are primary and oh my it doesn't look good. I hope they've got navy shorts in their arsenal and wear them more often than yellow.

Except that issue this is amazing kit.

• Like 1

4r2eer.png

Inter Milan Cranks Up the Volume with 4th Kit Debut

May 15, 2021 - 13:59 PM

Inter Milan cranked up the volume in their Serie A Matchup against AS Roma on Wednesday, May 12, when they debuted a loud fourth jersey for the 2020-21 season. The jersey is a mishmash of styles and striping patterns in Inter’s traditional blue and black colours, plus white and yellow.

Read More...