2021-2022 International Club Soccer Kits

MJWalker45

On 5/13/2021 at 9:40 PM, SportsLogos.Net News said:

Chelsea Unveil ’60s-Inspired Home Jersey for 2021-22

May 14, 2021 - 02:38 AM

Club will wear psychedelic jersey in upcoming FA Cup and Champions League finals

Read More...

Seeing these in action, the most glaring part of the uniform is the yellow side striping. The shirts look pretty decent even when seen up close. I do wonder if they'll have to wear plain blue shorts in Europe. The contrast isn't as severe as Manchester United's zebra shorts for this year's third kits.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Leak of Bayern’s new away kit. I like the color palette, which is inspired by the Munich flag. The coat of arms is seen on the rear neck.

The leak does not have stars above the crest. I’m guessing this is so adidas could confirm whether to manufacture it with four or five stars (Bayern just won their thirtieth league title, which gives them a fifth star in German football).

spacer.png

There was a similar situation over a decade ago when they went from three stars to four, and they simply added the fourth star above the others.

spacer.png

That solution still beats what Dortmund did going from one to two stars. The single star was central above the crest and they simply added the second, creating an imbalance.

spacer.png

Interestingly, Bayern will wear it at home next week when they will be presented with the Meisterschale and Lewandowski attempts to get the record breaking 41st league goal. An untraditional move for Bayern, who almost always wears red at home. They usually debut the new home kit with the last game of the season. I wonder if this swap to the away kit is to give adidas more time to manufacture five star shirts, which I’m sure sell much better than alternates.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SportsLogos.Net News said:

’21 Gun Salute: New Arsenal Away Jersey Nods to Past with Cannon Crest

May 16, 2021 - 17:16 PM

Kit pays tribute to double-winning side of 1971 with standalone cannon as crest

Read More...

https://instagram.com/stories/daniellevddonk/2575048869975193975?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1j2jktosi7lct

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

7 hours ago, Beantown77 said:

Did you say Chelsea waving Cech?

spacer.png

Curse you and your cringy puns!

But in all seriousness, Cech being in Arsenal at one time is what not many fans would remember. After all, he's a Chelsea legend.

• Like 1

That "bright crimson" or as I call it " :censored:ty orange" really doesn't work with the Liverpool red. The off-white works well. I think if the bright crimson was a tonal red instead it would look a whole lot better

• Like 7

Re: Liverpool's 21-22 Home Kit

The designers really over did the details, especially the collar. I don't mind the addition of off-white and dark green colors. I just wish they were used for full trim (instead of partially). The light red doesn't work for me at all (not sure why).

FWIW, I loved last this seasons home and teal clash kits.

59ea7286cd78e_NewAvsSig.png.5747971588ea035fdc4dbcf3bf43f77a.png

3 hours ago, logo-maker said:

Re: Liverpool's 21-22 Home Kit

The designers really over did the details, especially the collar. I don't mind the addition of off-white and dark green colors. I just wish they were used for full trim (instead of partially). The light red doesn't work for me at all (not sure why).

FWIW, I loved last this seasons home and teal clash kits.

I’m still mad they didn’t have black shorts to pair with that clash kit. Would’ve put it over the top as a top tier kit. 

Imo, there are only three possible accent colors to use on Liverpool’s home kit: white, yellow, and the weird teal/green in the badge. That’s it. It’s simple. Don’t overthink it. Don’t fix what isn’t broken. It’s an easy layup; take it. 

Of course, overthinking, fixing what isn’t broken, and bricking easy layups is Nike’s M.O. 

• Like 3

spacer.png