2021-2022 International Club Soccer Kits

MJWalker45

7 hours ago, officeglenn said:

New Barcelona home kits pretty match what had been leaked:

Jersey goes with half-and-half blue and red shorts and hooped socks.

barcelona-21-22-home-kit-1.jpg

The shorts color needs to be flipped. Red on the left and blue on right. But god I hate this. I know there’s only so much you can do with stripe designs but JESUS.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, officeglenn said:

New Barcelona home kits pretty match what had been leaked:

Jersey goes with half-and-half blue and red shorts and hooped socks.

barcelona-21-22-home-kit-1.jpg

That was an overkill. Nike has gone so ambitious that I think the design is too much beyond our brains. Basing your striping design on a club badge is just gnarly to look at. I think the white details are the only good part for the home kit because the rest is just bonkers.

The only way I can improve the design is to the switch the sleeve colours so it's red on the right sleeve and blue on the other one. Then again, by far the ugliest jersey of 2021.

• Like 3

I really don’t mind the shirt design at all, in fact I’ve actually grown to like it quite a bit. As far as the experimental efforts go, I much prefer this shirt over the hoops, checkers, and 2012/13 navy gradient. I don’t even mind the off-white printing all that much because at least the sponsor logos and names/numbers all match, something that hasn’t been the case on the home jerseys for quite some time (other than the special edition senyera home jersey from this past season). All that being said, the half/half shorts are an abomination and really ruin the whole thing. As much has the shirt has grown on me, and as much as I love the hooped socks, I just absolutely cannot get behind the split color shorts. Maybe if we’re lucky the fan outcry will be so significant that they’ll change to solid shorts before the start of the season. Galatasaray had split color shorts for their 2015/16 home kit but they didn’t last long; they ended up wearing black or white shorts most of the season. I’m hoping for a similar outcome with this Barça kit.

• Like 4

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 6/17/2021 at 11:38 AM, upperV03 said:

Interesting little clip here; shows how much brighter the shade of blue on the new Barça kit is, and also gives a rough idea of what the shirt would look like with solid blue shorts:

God it looks so much better with the solid shorts... the shorts are by far the worst part of the new look. Solid blue shorts would make this fine. 

• Like 4

Wexham AFC released their new kits by Macron and new shirt sponser TikTok

12751581.jpg?htype=0&type=mc3

They are owned by Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney. Reynold had funny video about guessing who the new sponsor would be and included companies like PanAm Airlines, Delorian Motor Company and Enron.

• Like 1