European League Of Football Unveils Logo For Inaugural Season

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
On 7/22/2021 at 4:26 AM, ianintheuk said:

Anyone know how I upload an image to this topic ??

Upload the image to a third-party hosting site like Imgur (you can't upload images directly to the forums). Copy the image URL (ends in .jpg, .png or another raster file format) by right-clicking on the image and selecting "Copy image address." Paste the image URL into the reply box and it should automatically embed.

Thanks Officeglenn.  I am going to upload the ELF uniforms based on the games I have seen and some images. I think they will have to be rough copies to start with (low resolution) as I don't have much skill at this.

Tried Imgur but none of the links will insert into this message !!!!

6 hours ago, ianintheuk said:

spacer.png

OK found how to do it, here is my 1st attempt very rough version of Barcelona Dragons 2021. Note the away uniform has a yellow facemask not the home red one.

Nice. I saw the Sea Devils have an ad on the right sleeve as well. Not able to get a good look at it though.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

16 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Nice. I saw the Sea Devils have an ad on the right sleeve as well. Not able to get a good look at it though.

I will check this, not sure I saw it but will see what I can find. I thought only Wroclaw had Ad's on their shirts.

Archived