Parler drops amazing new logo!!

Cujo

3 hours ago, dont care said:

What is it suppose to be? Kinda looks like a tri-corn hat from the top view

I was wondering if it would try to tie in to the "Patriot" theme. But I think @DDR has it correct with the Elephant

It's where I sit.

I get the choice of the elephant, but I think it bears mentioning that what was intended to be the lib version of Twitter (just as this is the conservative version) is Mastodon, and you could easily mistake one for the other here.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I was wondering what I was looking at initially but I see the tri-corn hat a lot more than any elephant.

Would make more sense too because the patriot motif fits the userbase more accurately than a symbol associated with an establishment they are against (neoconservatism)

10 hours ago, dont care said:

What is it suppose to be? Kinda looks like a tri-corn hat from the top view

7 hours ago, DDR said:

I *think* it's a stylized elephant. 

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

VmWIn6B.png

At the risk of freely expressing my opinion, liberals wanted conservatives to go off & make their own platform. Within weeks, said platform was vilified & shut down over its content. Anyone clumsily championing the integrity of social media content will have their hearts broken when they look objectively at Facebook.

Of course, none of that is relevant to this objectively poor logo redesign, so I'm glad nobody overstepped and let their misguided bias eek into this thread ;)

5 hours ago, C-Squared said:

At the risk of freely expressing my opinion, liberals wanted conservatives to go off & make their own platform. Within weeks, said platform was vilified & shut down over its content. Anyone clumsily championing the integrity of social media content will have their hearts broken when they look objectively at Facebook.

Of course, none of that is relevant to this objectively poor logo redesign, so I'm glad nobody overstepped and let their misguided bias eek into this thread ;)

I’m sure the mods will delete this, but I’ll say screw it and post it anyways.

Don’t conservatives believe in the free market? Why are they upset that the free market is exercising its right to decide what content is on its platforms?

OK, I don't think there's anything left to say about the logo here, and this seems to be heading in a direction we don't want to go. So I'm gonna shut this down and we'll move on.

Archived