Random soccer concepts by MCrosby - Leeds 4/27/22

mcrosby

14 minutes ago, darkpiranha said:

Switzerland is perfect.  Regarding Udinese Calico, has any team ever had a kit or jersey where each player had a unique pattern?  I'd love to see every player on the field with a different striping pattern.  

Liverpool's away kits pattern was laid out so that each player has a different pattern this year.

Jurgen Klopp sends message to Jose Mourinho after Liverpool exit FA Cup to  Man Utd - Irish Mirror Online

Manchester United 3, Liverpool 2: Man Of The Match - The Liverpool Offside

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The jersey design for Louisville is solid but I find the logo kinda jarring with the hot pink and pretty vibrant green in such close proximity. It'd be much nicer with one or both colors being less saturated. Also, the tight kerning feels a bit odd with the large spaces on the roundel text...

As for Switzerland, that jersey design is really fitting, though I'd to see it with white sleeves rather than red. Also think it'd work well for a Whitecaps design!

I basically second @Discrim's statement about Udinese; the U/zebra combo is understated and elegantly executed. The jersey is also excellent and @darkpiranha's different patterns suggestions would be really fun for it.

Not really feeling the overly modern font style for West Ham, not that their current IRL font is better. FWIW I think they really ought to return to their beautiful 1999 logo with the stylized heraldic castle & hamers. The jersey sleeves are cool, but they feel more California than London to me, so I think the sleeve design would make for a killer Angel City FC concept.

• Like 1

Not a bad take here. The lily looks interesting, and the color scheme is unique. Most concepts I’ve seen for Louisville teams like to use purple, a mix of red and blue which represent the city's two major colleges (Louisville and Xavier.) I can see this being a fun design for their inaugural season, before going with solid pink hoops thereafter.

• Like 1

Here's one for DC United to go with the rumors that they're exploring a cherry blossom kit. I have zero confidence that they'll go with pink, and only a tiny bit of hope that they don't sublimate to the point of invisibility. I think this would pair nice with black shorts and patterned socks. 

Ey4oGnEXEAEgVl_?format=png&name=900x900

• Like 10

Beautiful DC kit and badge update. I'd love if they went full out like that. The only thing I'm unsure of on the design is the placement and size of the stars in the badge, they're much smaller than anything else on it and feel tacked on as a result. Always love seeing your unique takes on these clubs though.

• Like 1

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

• 2 months later...
  • mcrosby changed the title to Random soccer concepts by MCrosby - Napoli

If you're shooting to have the logo pay homage to the imagery in the historic AC Napoli badge...

spacer.png

... I would suggest going with the version on the left. That said, if you're looking to play off of the I Ciucci nickname, I'd go with the version on the right, as the animal in said crest is more evocative of a donkey.  

On 2021-03-29 at 5:20 PM, mcrosby said:

And because I hate them but respect their graphic design: Arsenal. Home red is a modern yet simple take on their classic red with white sleeves. The away yellow is a refurbished version of their famous bruised banana look. The third purple kit is inspired by their old crest, adorned with ermine. I've also updated the crest to pull it out of the early 2000s styling. 

b4iclbnrkeo61.png

2JtwSI3.png

These are incredible. I especially like the Bruised Banana inspired design.

• 2 months later...
  • mcrosby changed the title to Random soccer concepts by MCrosby - Koln & S:censored:horpe 9/12/21
  • mcrosby changed the title to Random soccer concepts by MCrosby - Wycombe 9/20/21