Random soccer concepts by MCrosby - Leeds 4/27/22

mcrosby

33 minutes ago, mcrosby said:

I'm not sure what you mean here, but I've just been using the CROSBY in place of any other manufacturer logos. 

Probably this isn't your intention here, but I wonder how CROSBY would be if it was a real brand, with more minor details applied to ensure a little bit more on realism (like those "AUTHENTIC" tags, inner labels and stuff like that).

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, johnrafael said:

Probably this isn't your intention here, but I wonder how CROSBY would be if it was a real brand, with more minor details applied to ensure a little bit more on realism (like those "AUTHENTIC" tags, inner labels and stuff like that).

Ah, so you're saying I sure flesh out the CROSBY manufacturing brand a bit more. Something akin to Adidas stripes, Hummel Chevrons, etc. Not even sure which direction I'd go for that, and honestly I'm not a fan of things like the stripes and chevrons. I much prefer a simple manufacturers logo. 

• Like 1

I have to say, AS Roma and Torino are both amazing. Maybe I'm just biased towards those colors, but you've done a great job with their logos and jerseys. I'd echo that for Monaco as well, though I also wonder if the logo you've designed is perhaps too modern and minimalist compared to their past logos?

I'd be interested in seeing your take on 1. FC Union Berlin. Their logo has a lot of elements to it right now and I think you could definitely upgrade their look.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Megildur said:

I'd be interested in seeing your take on 1. FC Union Berlin. Their logo has a lot of elements to it right now and I think you could definitely upgrade their look.

Here's a take on 1.FC Union Berlin. I kept the odd reverse italic.  The pattern on the kit is a repeating bear, styled after the Berlin metro seat pattern, albeit very toned down. 

NZa7KRG.jpg

NzDH8un.png
58hNMkb.png

• Like 11

• mcrosby changed the title to Random soccer concepts by MCrosby - 1.FC Union Berlin 11/2/21
  • mcrosby changed the title to Random soccer concepts by MCrosby - FC Porto 11/7/21
  • mcrosby changed the title to Random soccer concepts by MCrosby - Sunderland 11/10/21
  • mcrosby changed the title to Random soccer concepts by MCrosby - Hull City 11/13/21
On 11/1/2021 at 12:56 PM, mcrosby said:

Nothing more on Monaco?  I'm looking for suggestions for the next club up. Anyone got a good candidate? 

77661c130199875.617abfcf5848f.png

Decent candidates:

All members of this year's CONCACAF League (2nd to last edition): 

https://www.concacaf.com/en/concacaf-league/schedule-results/

Interested to see one of these get the 'treatment':

* CD Guastatoya (GUA)

* Communicaciones (GUA)

* CD Plaza Amador (PAN)

• Like 1

• mcrosby changed the title to Random soccer concepts by MCrosby - Rayo Vallecano 11/23/21
11 hours ago, mcrosby said:

Rayo Vallecano: This one ended up feeling like an athlete logo, but I thought I'd still give the RV/lightning bolt look. This would be their third kit, as the primary usually has a red sash/bolt on white. 

vpfbt3mj0h181.png?width=924&auto=webp&s=

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZOiJByPSylkG2tFDAJz6

Shaking it up! I think gold needs to be in there somewhere. Granted, I was never a fan of their shield anyway but this is a welcome modernization that would probably piss their fans of  😆.  Btw that "R" looks like the Rhymesayer's logo R.