College Football 2021 - Logos & Uniforms

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/22/2021 at 12:11 PM, rmackman said:

Looks like Wisconsin released new uniforms today that they're calling "The Forward Collection." Appears to be an alternate uniform that they'll wear vs. Notre Dame in their Shamrock Series.

They're also selling "The Forward Collection" at the school bookstore: https://www.buckyslockerroom.com/c-13161?_s=bm-wiscforward&utm_medium=referral

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Looks like a generic jersey you can get at Wal-Mart.  These are garbage.

New Akron white jerseys:

Wasn't expecting much, but still am underwhelmed. Basically just plain jerseys with the awkward forward facing kangaroo on the collar, which is always missing half of it's face. Joe Bosack really did a great identity for them and they've now completely gone away from it.  

1 hour ago, Germanshepherd said:

Coastal has some of the most disappointing uniforms in cfb. Teal/Black/Gold has SO MUCH more potential than what they’re giving us. 

They’re just following the Jacksonville Jaguars’ lead.

And that Wiscy jersey is fine. I love rounded numbers. If you want a cheap practice-jersey look there’s a whole bunch of Adidas techfit jerseys to choose from.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Broncos Place 13 On Athlon Preseason All-MAC Team - Western Michigan  University Athletics

Broncos white jerseys were shown during MAC media day but I couldn't get a clean freeze frame. Only addition to last years home uniforms will be the Circle W added to the neck.  the away jerseys are based on this jersey with the Broncos wordmark and numbers in brown and the Circle W at the neckline. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

It sounds like Arizona will finally make the Desert Swarm uniforms permanent.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Busy day for College Football uniforms. 3 Major unveilings, starting off with the previously leaked UCLA/Jordan sets. Almost a carbon copy of the Under Armour uniforms (which looked better), but with the truncated version of shoulder stripes that Nike uses. Not too disappointed honestly, let's just hope that they don't change much more for a little while.

Next up is Hawaii, which has also made the jump from Under Armour, but to Adidas this time. Once again, I think it is a downgrade from what UA did. Not a big fan of how much Hawaii has embraced black, and the arched text looks really cheap.

Last is another Adidas school, East Carolina, who has drastically simplified their uniforms. The purple on gold combo is nice looking, but it feels too much of a simplification. Their previous rebranding came with a neat pattern that was really only seen as a small element on the pants. Wish it could have been used more. Nothing wrong with this new set, but it's a bit too basic for me. The purple/yellow color scheme really does help add some pop, though.

Skype_Picture_2021_07_21T14_55_39_692Z.jpeg

Skype_Picture_2021_07_21T14_55_42_730Z.jpeg

Skype_Picture_2021_07_21T14_55_46_138Z.jpeg

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

On 7/20/2021 at 7:16 PM, Kevin W. said:

It sounds like Arizona will finally make the Desert Swarm uniforms permanent.

Just finished up 3 years of student interning with the football team, can confirm this. Every recruit on their visit wore the traditional uniforms for the photoshoot. 

a2BRS8U.png

Kind of wish ECU had  classic purple/purple/white look (a la Blake and Garrard years) but with no white in the jerseys it may have looked really bad.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

New gold looks way better for UCLA than the Dijon colored ones from the UA era. I  wish they'd change the facemask color though. The only time same facemask and shell color works is for black, navy, silver, and white helmets IMO. 

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Archived