College Football 2021 - Logos & Uniforms

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

At long last, Arizona looks like Arizona again:

Now all that's left to do is introduce matching red versions of the jersey and pants. WRW and WWR would look amazing in this design.

I'm hopeful that the basketball team's new uniforms will look just as good.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

At long last, Arizona looks like Arizona again:

These are amazing. A+. Instantly in my top 10 of favorite CFB unis. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, cajunaggie08 said:

I can appreciate them sticking with the red, white, blue pattern on the shoulder stripes, but it does look weird to see 3 equal stripes on the white uniform and then to have essentially 2 stripes on the blue uniform with the uniform itself serving as the blue stripe but it doesn't have the same space for it.

they should’ve maintained the red-white-blue pattern from the frontal view of the white helmet across all color iterations of the jerseys and pants, or at a minimum did what Virginia does (above), but still a massive improvement.

11 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

These are amazing. A+. Instantly in my top 10 of favorite CFB unis. 

Love them...they should have never gone away from this look. The sleeve stripe placement looks a little wonky against the cuff but I will excuse that for the time being. They could even do a red alt and I would be ok with that but this white helmet needs to be their only one.

9 minutes ago, tron1013 said:

spacer.png

they should’ve maintained the red-white-blue pattern from the frontal view of the white helmet across all color iterations of the jerseys and pants, or at a minimum did what Virginia does (above), but still a massive improvement.

They did. It's a consistent color pattern of red on the top, white in the middle, and blue on the bottom. The blue stripe simply "fades" into the blue jersey on the home uniforms and looks like a two-stripe pattern.

On 7/28/2021 at 12:10 PM, SSmith48 said:

Even more new looks coming our way, in what is becoming a busy past week.

SMU has added a new blue jersey as a part of their "Dallas" set, which has been fairly popular. Most notable addition is the new number font.

E7RYyGhVoAEKNGR.jpg

Northern Arizona gets a much needed update, with much simpler uniforms with a unique collar pattern and an overall simplification. The helmets are a bit too bland, with the logo only on one side.

E7A7cH5VoAEzlcH.jpg

Youngstown State has switched from UA to Nike, and received some rather simple uniforms in the process.

Those are really, really good. I really like Youngstown State.

I hate the new Buccaneers logo. Pewter was boring in 97, even more boring now.

I love them & am glad we’re finally done with the gradient crap. My only small

gripe is that I wish we had a red set as well & kept the red & blue helmets.

Basketball will have new uniforms this season & I’ve heard rumors that they’re going back to the classic mid 90’s-early 00’s look as well.

7 minutes ago, kabbey520 said:

kept the red & blue helmets.

No. No. No. No. No.

This set doesn't need 50,000,000 combinations. Red jerseys and pants are fine but it should always be the white helmet. That helmet is synonymous with Arizona. Don't muddle it.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Just now, Kevin W. said:

No. No. No. No. No.

This set doesn't need 50,000,000 combinations. Red jerseys and pants are fine but it should always be the white helmet. That helmet is synonymous with Arizona. Don't muddle it.

It's like when University of Washington tried to experiment with purple helmets before restoring the classic ones. Heck, Rick Neuheisel held up a classic helmet in his introductory press conference to the delight of fans and to signal a return to form for the program.

neuheisel_index.jpg

Arizona's white helmets with the red/white/navy stripe are true classics and should never have been removed from the set.

12 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

It's like when University of Washington tried to experiment with purple helmets before restoring the classic ones. Heck, Rick Neuheisel held up a classic helmet in his introductory press conference to the delight of fans and to signal a return to form for the program.

neuheisel_index.jpg

Arizona's white helmets with the red/white/navy stripe are true classics and should never have been removed from the set.

This x1000. I honestly cannot think of a single instance in the pac10/12 where an alternate color helmet (excluding one offs) actually improved the teams' look.

Allow me to break it down the list of helmet colors that should never change:

• udub: gold
  • wazzu: silver
  • ducks: green (O)
  • beavs: black
  • farm: white
  • bears: navy
  • bruins: white
  • sc: cardinal
  • zona: white
  • asu: yellow (sparky)
  • utes: red
  • buffs: gold

I'm open to suggestions but if you took the best helmet design from my list of colors this conference might have the best top to bottom collection of helmets in cfb...

2 hours ago, guest23 said:

You sure about that one?

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Farm?

Stanford.

8 hours ago, guest23 said:

This x1000. I honestly cannot think of a single instance in the pac10/12 where an alternate color helmet (excluding one offs) actually improved the teams' look.

Allow me to break it down the list of helmet colors that should never change:

• udub: gold
  • wazzu: silver
  • ducks: green (O)
  • beavs: black
  • farm: white
  • bears: navy
  • sc: cardinal
  • zona: white
  • asu: yellow (sparky)
  • utes: red
  • buffs: gold

I'm open to suggestions but if you took the best helmet design from my list of colors this conference might have the best top to bottom collection of helmets in cfb...

I like your list, except for UCLA. 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Archived