College Football 2021 - Logos & Uniforms

Teal/white/teal is now my favorite Coastal look.  Outstanding, good amount of color without being overdone.  

Funny how different the teal looks in those two pics above.  The top looks authentic, the bottom has more blue in it.  When I watched Coastal on ESPN3 the teal looked almost kelly green.

Yes, there's very few schools at all that use teal.  UNCW uses it occasionally but doesn't have football, a few smaller schools have it.

spacer.png

Last updated 2/26

• officeglenn changed the title to College Football 2021 - Logos & Uniforms
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Utah going red/white/white at Oregon State:

spacer.png

It’s homecoming week for the Beavers, so in one sense it would make sense for them to break out the rumored 2001 Fiesta Bowl throwbacks, but so far there hasn’t been any indication that that’ll actually happen. 

Wazzu going all-crimson against BYU:

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Here’s the Ducks’ new “Eggshell” alternate that they’ll be wearing Saturday against UCLA. The jerseys have iridescent numbers and are paired with matching speckled pants. The helmets are the Nightmare green helmets with iridescent wings that were last used in 2019. It’s funky for sure, but if there’s gonna be a second white set with dark green/black accents, might as well go a little crazy with it.

spacer.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

6 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Here’s the Ducks’ new “Eggshell” alternate that they’ll be wearing Saturday against UCLA. The jerseys have iridescent numbers and are paired with matching speckled pants. The helmets are the Nightmare green helmets with iridescent wings that were last used in 2019. It’s funky for sure, but if there’s gonna be a second white set with dark green/black accents, might as well go a little crazy with it.

What's the best name for these going to be when we look back in 5 years? Cookies N Cream? Bird :censored:s?

I very rarely like full body patterns in football and this is no exception. It's hard to suggest changes without completely killing what the uniform's supposed to be, so yeah. I am happy that the super dark green is back though, it's infinitely more unique than black.

ExJworW.png

44 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

I love this uniform. Could they use a better number don’t? Absolutely. That’s my only complaint.

39 minutes ago, Germanshepherd said:

Nobody else but Oregon could get away with that and have me still like it. 

26 minutes ago, MNtwins3 said:

I feel like I should hate these, but for some reason I don't

Since I didn’t really offer up my opinion in my initial post about these, I’ll pretty much echo all three of these sentiments. Not my favorite “special” alternate that the Ducks have had, but far from my least favorite as well. I actually like the speckle pattern, and I’m glad it’s carried through to the pants. I’m even more glad that it’s NOT on the helmets other than it being in the “O” decal on the back. I love the iridescent numbers and silver wings on the jerseys, and am thrilled to see the Nightmare green lids from 2019 brought back for this set. It’s always been unnecessary for the Ducks to have a second white set, but if they’re gonna have one I feel like they might as well go a little crazy with it like they did here.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 hour ago, Krona said:

What's the best name for these going to be when we look back in 5 years? Cookies N Cream? Bird :censored:s?

EGGSH|T

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Archived