College Football 2021 - Logos & Uniforms

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Texas is putting in new FieldTurf at DKR-TMS@JJC-WF. It looks like they might have a slightly darker shade of green for a state of Texas outline behind their Longhorn logo. They are also getting a new font in the endzone. It appears it will match with the block font for "TEXAS" on the front of their jerseys

20 minutes ago, cajunaggie08 said:

Texas is putting in new FieldTurf at DKR-TMS@JJC-WF. It looks like they might have a slightly darker shade of green for a state of Texas outline behind their Longhorn logo. They are also getting a new font in the endzone. It appears it will match with the block font for "TEXAS" on the front of their jerseys

Am I crazy, or is that midfield logo not centered correctly?

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Someone pointed out on Twitter that the logo doesn't appear to actually be printed on the field, if you zoom in it looks more like a rug or something just laying there. Even the state outline is way off center, not just the Longhorn head.

ClAFLDa.png

Here's an update from today. We now have a full view of the endzone color and workmarks. Looks like orange will be the out of bounds color outside of the bench area. I wouldnt look too much into the midfield logo placement from earlier as they have yet to fully stitch in all the markings as seen below

35 minutes ago, NormMacdonald said:

The head is lined up with the line, the state placement is just weird

38 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

The state shape is a bit wonky so it won't look correct. 

Longhorns Basketball Court by SquallLine77 on DeviantArt

That's not what I'm talking about. The logo and state outline are closer to the left sideline in the picture than the right one.  

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

3 hours ago, cajunaggie08 said:

This twitter is spot on....this is THE turf installation that I have been waiting for all year. I was not disappointed with the result.

6 hours ago, GriffinM6 said:

Am I crazy, or is that midfield logo not centered correctly?

I don't think the pieces are set in place yet, just based off the tarp and the lines not looking like they're spaced properly.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I'm sick of every uniform reveal being some Michael Bay-inspired video with jump cuts and bad music.

A photo is fine, thanks.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, Htown1141 said:

Southern Miss got new jerseys that are compressed to all hell in this video. Unsure of the jersey template, but they finally get away from the tiretrack/cheetah print pattern

Those white numbers will be hard to see on the yellow jerseys. 

Southern Miss football team shows off new uniforms

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Coastal keep sticking with that skinny sans-serif font when their wordmark is the opposite!  😡 

Contrast, my friend.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

On 7/15/2021 at 11:03 AM, MJWalker45 said:

Those white numbers will be hard to see on the yellow jerseys. 

Southern Miss football team shows off new uniforms

Folks, white and gold don't look good together 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Archived