College Football 2021 - Logos & Uniforms

Old Dominion Monarchs Unveil “Carol Hudson Blue” Football Uniforms

April 4, 2021 - 03:43 AM

The Old Dominion football program unveiled new light blue uniforms during Saturday’s spring scrimmage at S.B. Ballard Stadium. The light blue Under Armour uniforms follow the same general design as the Monarchs’ slate blue home and road white sets, with an Old Dominion wordmark above a custom number font. The

Read More...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maaannn bump the name of the blue--they got bigger issues to solve...

DSC0709.jpeg

...Who...let... this slide???

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• 3 weeks later...

SRS Distribution Becomes New Title Sponsor Of Las Vegas Bowl

April 20, 2021 - 18:08 PM

ESPN Events announced on Tuesday that SRS Distribution, one of the largest and fastest growing building products distributors in country, will be the new titles sponsor of the Las Vegas Bowl. “We are truly excited to welcome SRS Distribution to the Sports and Entertainment Capital of the World,” Las Vegas

Read More...

On 4/21/2021 at 11:22 AM, Green27 said:

Not exactly the most glamorous name for the fancy new Vegas Bowl but gotta go where the money is I suppose. 

ESPN could make more money cutting 8 bowls and advocating for an 8 or 16 team playoff. The fact most of us have no clue who these guys are says a lot about the amount of money sponsors are no longer willing to throw away.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 4/22/2021 at 1:45 PM, MJWalker45 said:

ESPN could make more money cutting 8 bowls and advocating for an 8 or 16 team playoff. The fact most of us have no clue who these guys are says a lot about the amount of money sponsors are no longer willing to throw away.

I can’t wait until we get the “GottaGo Port-A-Potty Boca Raton Bowl presented by Ridiculousness only on MTV

27 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

I can’t wait until we get the “GottaGo Port-A-Potty Boca Raton Bowl presented by Ridiculousness only on MTV

Especially when ESPN reports that they did consider expansion of the playoffs but decided to keep it at 4😒🤬

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

4 hours ago, DNAsports said:

It would be nice if they did a gradual increase of teams. 4-8-12-16.

Don’t want to get too off topic, but I really have no interest in a playoff with more than 8-12 teams. If it were my decision, I’d go with 8 playoff teams. With a 16 team playoff, we’d be seeing multiple 2 and 3 loss teams, which is a lot for a 12 game conference schedule. 8 teams would ensure the regular season is important, all of the conference winners could get in, and there’s room for at large teams either as independents or very good teams that did not win their conference. Perfect. You could even schedule it where all six CFP bowls play a meaningful game each year with four used for the quarterfinals and the other two as semifinals. Keep the rotation but this would eliminate the “meaningless” CFP games when it isn’t that bowl’s turn to host a semifinal.

3 hours ago, DNAsports said:

New helmets for Maryland? From the Spring Game

spacer.png

I don’t think so. They wore the same helmets for the 2019 spring game, and also wore blank white helmets for the spring game in 2018.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

17 hours ago, WSU151 said:

I don’t think so. They wore the same helmets for the 2019 spring game, and also wore blank white helmets for the spring game in 2018.

20 hours ago, DNAsports said:

spacer.png

You put that stripe on the red "Terps" helmet, and then you have something. 

On 4/24/2021 at 5:41 PM, -Akronite- said:

Please let these be their new primaries. Maryland could still top these, but those textured flag helmets are awful, especially since they have multiple superior options:

e21ba3b5-8ce4-41b0-958e-fdfe8492a404_1.1

Wish these had a longer run. THIS is my favorite Maryland helmet. Would have loved to see a red version of this.

As for the helmets the wore in the spring game. Replace the numbers with the M and call it a day.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

On 4/24/2021 at 12:27 PM, DNAsports said:

spacer.png

For starters, unpopular opinion: the airbrushed flag helmets are not as terrible as everyone makes them out to be. They shouldn't be the full time helmets, but they are conceptually good helmets. 

In a perfect world: red and white helmets, with the same style stripes as these spring game helmets with the Terps script brought back and the black airbrushed helmet as an alternate. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

On 4/24/2021 at 1:27 PM, DNAsports said:

spacer.png

I think they did something similar last year. I'd rather they use the M instead of numbers but I'm surprised they haven't had a helmet like this in a regular season game.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived