College Football 2021 - Logos & Uniforms

Miami makes some tweaks. Appears to go back to the official school athletic font. Puts the U at the collar on a shield. Kinda reminds of the pro combat shield. The previous U at the collar would get distorted due to the adidas template

spacer.png

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, phinish said:

Miami makes some tweaks. Appears to go back to the official school athletic font. Puts the U at the collar on a shield. Kinda reminds of the pro combat shield. The previous U at the collar would get distorted due to the adidas template

spacer.png

So glad they went back to that font. The uniforms are now a perfect mix of classic and new school. They need to keep this look forever. 

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I don’t think anything will come of this, but a couple of recruits were seen wearing an all red combination at Georgia. I would be shocked if we wore it. Our coach even said we only wore black at the Peach Bowl because the bowl wanted Georgia and Cincy to go color on color.

I’m 90% sure the pants are the same from last year’s 1980 throwback and not designed to go with the current set. Those pants have a thick white stripe flanked by thin black stripes, which doesn’t match the helmet well. I loved the throwback, but wouldn’t want to see those pants used full time. I’d support true alternate pants for the road with a thin white stripe that matched the helmet stripe.

spacer.png

Edit, here are additional shots. Definitely the throwback pants.

The Ducks are starting to roll out their new duds:

Their uniforms have been pretty conservative the last few years, but these do a really nice job of blending the flashiness of the wing era with the simplicity of late. Really excited to see the other colorways, and especially the other helmets.

Edit- Here’s the yellow set, which has an unchanged yellow helmet:

Apple green/white/green combo:

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

41 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Their uniforms have been pretty conservative the last few years, but these do a really nice job of blending the flashiness of the wing era with the simplicity of late. Really excited to see the other colorways, and especially the other helmets.

The green helmet with the yellow in the wings is cool. 

I'm not a fan of the yellow/gray/black stuff.

I wish they went green/green/yellow, or yellow (with green wings)/green/green

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

5 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Glad they're starting to go with more creative designs now.  The last few seasons have been kind of bland uniform-wise but I think that was more just getting the program going in the right direction again before focusing on the flash.  Really hope they add in some dark green or black uniforms later on.

Archived