College Football 2021 - Logos & Uniforms

1 minute ago, nuordr said:

Miami new font: 

spacer.png

Miami old font: 

spacer.png

I feel like this is kind of the logical conclusion, right? Keep the classic uniforms but add the number set that is associated with another era of success and is essentially only Miami's.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, nuordr said:

Miami new font: 

spacer.png

Miami old font: 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Ted Cunningham said:

I feel like this is kind of the logical conclusion, right? Keep the classic uniforms but add the number set that is associated with another era of success and is essentially only Miami's.

Plus the number font matches the look and feel of the helmet logo.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

2 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

USS Salt Lake City uniforms for the Utes, to be worn November 20th against Oregon:

Two thumbs up for the photo reveal (in contrast to a video reveal).

Thumbs down to the look itself. Let the military do its own recruiting; leave football out of it.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

12 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Two thumbs up for the photo reveal (in contrast to a video reveal).

Thumbs down to the look itself. Let the military do its own recruiting; leave football out of it.

Oh there was still a video reveal that came before the photos:

And even a second video posted by their EQ account:

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

3 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

Want to catch up on every college football uniform, logo, and field design change from the last year? Good news! I've compiled it all - from Power 5 teams down to Division III - here.

2021-CFB-Uniforms.png

Great read. Only complaint is for FCS, both Montana State and Montana have updated uniforms for this season

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

46 minutes ago, MNtwins3 said:

Great read. Only complaint is for FCS, both Montana State and Montana have updated uniforms for this season

Was not aware of those teams, will update it. Thanks!

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

14 minutes ago, Germanshepherd said:

Illinois slightly improves their otherwise boring look by adding a helmet stripe and outlining the “I”. 

My initial, gut reaction was "Oh yeah, this makes sense. I like this. Another kind of "logical conclusion" improvement." But then I watched the video, and while I like their orange-on-navy and generally unadorned, simple look, having white details only on the helmet and not on the jerseys or pants makes the overall uniform look pretty disjointed.

3 minutes ago, Ted Cunningham said:

My initial, gut reaction was "Oh yeah, this makes sense. I like this. Another kind of "logical conclusion" improvement." But then I watched the video, and while I like their orange-on-navy and generally unadorned, simple look, having white details only on the helmet and not on the jerseys or pants makes the overall uniform look pretty disjointed.

White outlines or white numbers with orange outlines would have helped so much more.

Archived