College Football 2021 - Logos & Uniforms

17 minutes ago, cajunaggie08 said:

I could not agree more. It stinks that A&M went back to a look that has absolutely zero character. The unique number font helps a little but it reminds me of a toned down vikings font. Besides that its just a stock maroon uniform with the school name above the numbers. If they just would have kept the shoulder stripes from the last set I think it would be perfect as that could be a unique element to help stand out.

This. The fact that adidas had Mississippi State using that one big stripe instead of two was annoying, but State went with a two stripe design that fit them from when they were with Nike. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/13/2021 at 5:41 PM, Lights Out said:

I'll go back even further and say that ditching this look was a mistake:

spacer.png

The pants stripe could have been better, but overall, this is really the only time I've felt they had a look that was uniquely theirs.

Oh, my Lord... I'd forgotten about that nightmare of a uniform.

This century has largely been a disaster for football uniforms. 

3 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Oh, my Lord... I'd forgotten about that nightmare of a uniform.

This century has largely been a disaster for football uniforms. 

Nightmare? I mean other than the pants stripe sucking, it's not over the top. 

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

The Ducks are going all-yellow this weekend against Stony Brook:

spacer.png

This has been one of the most frequently used combos since 2017, and also represents the debut of the new yellow jerseys. This combo might not be everyone’s favorites, but I’ve always been a fan and am happy to see them get the mono-yellow out of the way early in the season. Looking forward to seeing the mix and match the yellow jerseys later in the season.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

3 hours ago, upperV03 said:

The Ducks are going all-yellow this weekend against Stony Brook:

spacer.png

This has been one of the most frequently used combos since 2017, and also represents the debut of the new yellow jerseys. This combo might not be everyone’s favorites, but I’ve always been a fan and am happy to see them get the mono-yellow out of the way early in the season. Looking forward to seeing the mix and match the yellow jerseys later in the season.

Is Oregon contractually obligated to wear one color from head to toe?

1 hour ago, pagan696 said:

App State is going with 1989 throwbacks to honor former Coach Jerry Moore this weekend.

their weekly uni reveals/hype videos are really nice for a "small school"

https://twitter.com/AppState_FB/status/1438593675458580492?s=20

Hey! I've eaten in that diner!

Does App State always have white numbers on their black jerseys? If so, the throwback helmet looks like it would fit the overall look better (or, in the alternative, the 1995 - 2012 version without the stripe), compared to the black, double-outlined A.

white numbers w yellow outlines?  i think so.

the block A has option of white or black "A" depending on pairing.  they've shifted to the black version more last year or so.  

the equipment and uni folks have been good at showing many alternate looks throughout the seasons.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Archived