College Football 2021 - Logos & Uniforms

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, cajunaggie08 said:

LSU busting out their purple jerseys as they normally do against one non-conf opponent each year

It's criminal how rarely they wear these beautiful jerseys. At least it looks like they're wearing gold pants/helmets this time instead of diluting the look with white pants/helmets.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

59 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

It's criminal how rarely they wear these beautiful jerseys

There's nothing inherently stellar about the purple LSU jerseys. Or the navy Cowboys jerseys for that matter. 
It's just that the tradition of primarily wearing white makes it a rare occurrence when these jerseys do show up, and it makes them better than they are. 

3 hours ago, IceCap said:

There's nothing inherently stellar about the purple LSU jerseys. Or the navy Cowboys jerseys for that matter. 
It's just that the tradition of primarily wearing white makes it a rare occurrence when these jerseys do show up, and it makes them better than they are. 

Purple and gold is always a nice color scheme, and LSU's purple jerseys showcase it better than their white ones. I agree that the Cowboys' navy jerseys aren't particularly special, though.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

5 hours ago, IceCap said:

Hmmm… I gotta disagree on that. The LSU jerseys are fantastic, I wish they’d let them wear  them on the road against clashing teams.

And while not spectacular on their own, the Cowboys navy jerseys have the correct color of silver pants and not the weird green. That alone is a huge win.

And regarding the Oklahoma video, it’s so silly when they do the uniform hype video with all the same hand motions for a team that wears essentially the same thing every week.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Oregon State is going black/orange/black today, and it’s the first time they’ve mixed and matched at all with this set. The last two years they’ve only worn all-black, black/orange/orange, and black/cream/cream. Hopefully this is a sign that they’ll start to mix and match a little bit more. I’d at least like to see them go black/black/cream and black/cream/black after this.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

3 hours ago, lahaye7 said:

perfect missed opportunity for an orange facemask. 

I've long said the only change I'd make to the uniform is an orange mask. Wondering (fearing) this white mask opens the door for more tweaks.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived