College Football 2021 - Logos & Uniforms

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While we're discussing things CFB uniform-related, here's an interesting article on what Coach Prime is up to down in Jacktown--oh, and it drops a scoop on yet another new uniform that just got added to their wardrobe.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

31 minutes ago, tBBP said:

While we're discussing things CFB uniform-related, here's an interesting article on what Coach Prime is up to down in Jacktown--oh, and it drops a scoop on yet another new uniform that just got added to their wardrobe.

"Stylish uniforms"? Am I missing something here? Their uniforms are plain, generic catalog orders that look the same as any other lower-level Under Armour program.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

4 hours ago, Lights Out said:

"Stylish uniforms"? Am I missing something here? Their uniforms are plain, generic catalog orders that look the same as any other lower-level Under Armour program.

You don't see the uniforms in the same way that players and the general public do.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

18 hours ago, Midway said:

Tech FB socials have all changed over to the throwback logo. This and earlier jersey leaks suggest we’ll see the return of these beauties this weekend. 

IMG_0500.JPG.2464707fe5510e6a242cff6ac0a62a11.JPG
Now if only TCU would get the memo. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

On 10/4/2021 at 9:03 AM, MJWalker45 said:

3pZwab6.jpg

UTSA and UNLV both looked like they were wearing away uniforms last weekend. But at least the pants and helmets clashed clearly enough. 

Lamar shut out by UTSA

Apparently grey jerseys have been the default home jersey for UTSA this year. Not sure why they'd think this matchup looks good. 

Roadrunners extra points: UTSA 27, Middle Tennesse 13

They actually wore their blue jerseys vs MTSU, but for 2 of 3 home games they've been in grey. One of those against another team with dark helmets and pants, but both visitors in white jerseys.  

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

29 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Lamar shut out by UTSA

Apparently grey jerseys have been the default home jersey for UTSA this year. Not sure why they'd think this matchup looks good. 

Roadrunners extra points: UTSA 27, Middle Tennesse 13

They actually wore their blue jerseys vs MTSU, but for 2 of 3 home games they've been in grey. One of those against another team with dark helmets and pants, but both visitors in white jerseys.  

What is going on with those sleeve caps for UTSA?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

16 hours ago, SCL said:

I am pro ditching the bevel permanently.

I agree. Texas A&M did it and it looks great. Bevels should be left in 2010.

11 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Those pants are way too dark. 

Insanely too dark. If anything they should be more on the washed out gray side like Georgia's pants.

2 hours ago, JayMac said:

I wish we did.  We removed the beveled numbers starting last season if thats what you're talking about. The only place its never been is the helmet due to the anger it would cause the fanbase. The beveled logo is still our main logo used everywhere else besides the helmet.

19 hours ago, SCL said:

I am pro ditching the bevel permanently.

2 hours ago, JayMac said:

I'm actually pro-bevel for Texas Tech. I've never found the plain block to be a strong mark and I think the bevels add some depth and weight to the logo.

Maybe it's the fact that the letters are stacked, unlike A&M, and the beveling is done correctly, also unlike A&M, but I prefer the bevel for Tech over the plain block.

3 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Those pants are way too dark. 

They are insanely dark. They're definitely way darker than what the originals were and maybe it's the lighting, but they also look darker than when they wore them previously.

EEHMRLAZK2OY7WJAMLXMECPYQM.jpg

USATSI_8083890_220956_lowres.jpg

I don't like the pants regardless. Other sports have BFBS, I've long thought that football also has GFGS. Grey isn't a neutral colour in football like it is in baseball, it's something that needs to be part of the team's colour scheme for it to be used.

IbjBaeE.png

3 hours ago, JayMac said:

I think taking the bevels off the letter work, but when they took them off of the numbers they just look overly chunky now. 

Classic Audio: Football vs Alabama (2012) - Texas A&M Athletics -  12thMan.com

Stable - Good Bull Hunting

2021 Texas A&M Aggie Football Desktop Wallpapers and Backgrounds - Good  Bull Hunting

Tennessee vs Texas A&M: Photo Gallery in Vols' 45-38 Loss to Aggies

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived