Seattle Kraken Concept - Posted 4/5/21

Philly's Phinest

It's been quite some time since I've actually pulled any concepts together, but I had some spare time to pull together a Seattle Kraken concept. There are 4 jerseys in this set - home, away, and 2 alternates. These were just some initial ideas that I had in mind and I plan on expanding these and making use of the anchor logo and wordmark a bit more in future concepts. As always - would love to hear some feedback. C&C is always appreciated!

Home

Home set is primarily dark blue. Lighter shades of blue primarily take precedent on the sleeves and lower half of the jersey. I added a white outline around the primary logo as I feel it provides a bit more pop.The space needle anchor sits on the shoulders and I kept the font fairly traditional. The jersey numbers are tri-layered with light blue on the outside, a layer of dark blue in the middle, and then primarily white in the center. I tinkered with some more modern fonts and different types of styling, but liked this the best. 

y22hgcL.png

Away

The away set is primarily white as usual. I chose to keep the design consistent with the home, but decided to add a blue shoulder yoke. I did stray away from the triple blue as I had in the home jersey and focused more on the dark blue for this set. I like the heavier feel that it gives the jersey as opposed to all of the lighter blues. White outline was removed from the crest. Number and nameplate font stay the same. Numbers are still tri-colored with the heavier dark blue, light blue, dark blue. 

VaY56GY.png

Alt #1

This is one that I feel could be a primary jersey, but I preferred the dark blue for the home set. Same design, with just some color inversion. I played around with no shoulder yoke on this, but again really felt it gave the set the heaviness it needed with the dark blue up top. 

5PzVziM.png

Alt #2

Here's another alt jersey. This is not a favorite of mine because I think it's just too much going on with all the red, but wanted to share to see what others thought.

mgDk5KK.png

Archived