All City Sports Logos Combined - NFL MLB NBA NHL Mashup Design - Pro Teams Put Together

DeluxeGraphicSupply

9 hours ago, jgamarra2511 said:

Born and raised from Anaheim/OC, I can declare that we NEVER associate ourselves as “Los Angeles”. And even people from LA can agree that the two areas are completely different! Keep the concept as JUST the 2 Anaheim teams (Angels & Ducks) and I’m totally sold!

Fair enough, I do appreciate feedback especially from someone in the region - I hadn't received any feedback on my decisions to split all the southern California teams down the middle with 1 of each sport prior to me creating it, I did think my reasoning had some merit (Clips and Chargers have origins in San Diego, way south of LA and of course Anaheim is also south of LA, although the Angels used to play in LA and still have LA in their name - so perhaps I can rename it to SoCal? do you think that would be a little more appropriate (this way they stay together but aren't associated with LA. I get it, I'm from Illinois, and a lot of southern Illinoisans hate getting lumped in with Chicagoans).

I may eventually make an LA-Anaheim one with ALL teams together but that would be a monumental task haha. otherwise, the other option would be a 6 team logo for LA and a 2 team logo for Anaheim - not very balanced but then again they do get treated as separate cities. Anaheim folks must also have a favorite California football and basketball team I would imagine? Definitely a tricky one

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DeluxeGraphicSupply said:

Fair enough, I do appreciate feedback especially from someone in the region - I hadn't received any feedback on my decisions to split all the southern California teams down the middle with 1 of each sport prior to me creating it, I did think my reasoning had some merit (Clips and Chargers have origins in San Diego, way south of LA and of course Anaheim is also south of LA, although the Angels used to play in LA and still have LA in their name - so perhaps I can rename it to SoCal? do you think that would be a little more appropriate (this way they stay together but aren't associated with LA. I get it, I'm from Illinois, and a lot of southern Illinoisans hate getting lumped in with Chicagoans).

I may eventually make an LA-Anaheim one with ALL teams together but that would be a monumental task haha. otherwise, the other option would be a 6 team logo for LA and a 2 team logo for Anaheim - not very balanced but then again they do get treated as separate cities. Anaheim folks must also have a favorite California football and basketball team I would imagine? Definitely a tricky one

Yeah an all So Cal theme would be amazing to include Anaheim/San Diego/Los Angeles!!! And also the 6 teams in LA & 2 in Anaheim would be dope too! Thanks for your feedback! And keep up the greatness!!!

• 1 month later...

I feel like you can't have Toronto without blue and white, Toronto's traditional sporting colors. You could still have the red maple leaf (ties into the Jays and Raptors), but I'd say to make what's currently purple blue.

• Like 2

the user formerly known as cdclt

12 minutes ago, QCS said:

I feel like you can't have Toronto without blue and white, Toronto's traditional sporting colors. You could still have the red maple leaf (ties into the Jays and Raptors), but I'd say to make what's currently purple blue.

Red and Blue? An American color scheme for Canadian team? I don’t know about that. 

3 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Red and Blue? An American color scheme for Canadian team? I don’t know about that. 

There'd be more black than red - Plus, blue, a dark color (navy/black) and red is essentially the Jays' color scheme already. Blue for Toronto, red for Canada.

the user formerly known as cdclt

1 minute ago, QCS said:

There'd be more black than red - Plus, blue, a dark color (navy/black) and red is essentially the Jays' color scheme already. Blue for Toronto, red for Canada.

It’d be better if you kept the design the same and just made it all blue and white.

All of these are simply amazing!

My current favourite had to be the Houston mash up, very clever. 

Being a Toronto local I agree that one may be the weakest, two of the 3 teams are close to the same colour Blue, I think it might look better with blue rather than purple. Oh and maybe try the current leaf logo instead of the 90s one, that one is so similar to the Canadian flag that it's hard to tell its for the Leafs.

Overall great job though can't wait for more.

I'm pretty disappointed I didn't see this thread until nearly 3 months after it started, but great job on all of these. 

I will say though that your Pittsburgh one is very similar to one that is already out. I actually have a sticker on the back of my car with a design that looks like yours, but I've had it for over two years. You may want to revise it somehow. 

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

On 7/9/2021 at 2:52 PM, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

It’d be better if you kept the design the same and just made it all blue and white.

So I am just on the fence about it as everyone else. I believe the red. white and blue has been overdone so many times and is more closely related to the US flag so whenever a team has a unique color to them, I try to use that. With that said, I went with the purple since its a huge part of the Raptor's identity history and they brought it back for this season with their special edition jerseys. A solution would definitely be to just make it blue and white, perhaps also keeping the black. Afterall, blue is the color of 2/3 of the logos used so it should take priority. Once I am done with all of the logos, I will be going back to make revisions. I will also try the current Toronto Maple Leafs logo, but as I mentioned in an earlier comment, I don't necessarily pick the current logo, only the one that helps make the overall design seem more sound, this current leaf happened to fit perfectly in that spot but I will try it out anyway.

1 hour ago, DeluxeGraphicSupply said:

a733ce3d1e71b6ddb58e3274b411b08ea06b75aa

Cleveland Guardians x Cleveland Cavaliers x Cleveland Browns

Wow, you included the Guardians who just released their logos last week. 
I can’t imagine having to rearrange the whole thing because the Indians changed their name. 

1 hour ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Wow, you included the Guardians who just released their logos last week. 
I can’t imagine having to rearrange the whole thing because the Indians changed their name. 

Haha that is correct. Their logo has not been released in vector form yet so I had to carefully retrace it. And no, I intentionally left Cleveland towards the end, knowing they may change their logo. I bumped it up to this week to be closer to the announcement they just made. Now I only face a dilemma with the Washington Football Team as they will likely not announce the new logo until next year.

So the only logos I have left are Buffalo, Minnesota, New Orleans, Denver, Cincinnati, and Washington. I'll have a long gap of time between the release of Cincinnati and Washington as I have been completing one a week (since February)

• Like 3