Cincinnati Bengals New Uniforms

Jezus_Ghoti

10 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

Happy to see that we're getting new jerseys for Cincy. Excited to see what they come up with, hoping they don't mess this up. 

As for my Top 5 changes: 

1. Arizona: It's time. Please. 
2. Dallas: Ready for people to be mad at me, but enough is enough with the mismatched colours throughout the set. Choose a shade of blue & grey and use them for all your jerseys, please and thank you. Oh, and drop the black outlines. Seriously. 
3. NY Giants: Use the Colour Rush set as a base and make a matching blue. Basically, take the '99 set, use the "NY" on your helmet if you want (Either logo is fine in my books), but include grey pants in the set too, preferrably the ones with the thick RBR stripes instead of the thin spaced out ones, and you'll have a great look distinct enough from the Bills so nobody can get mad. 
4. Denver: I don't hate this look, but it is dated and the CR is superior. 
5. Take your pick between Baltimore, Philly & New Orleans. None of these are pressing for me, but at the same time I'd be happy to see it. 

I could not agree more on #2. The other night I had NFL Network on as "background noise" and the highlight film for Super Bowl VI was on. I couldn't believe how much better those Cowboy uniforms looked (even with a slight mismatch of the grey pants with the helmets, though that could have been the film's color levels) than the mismatched mess Dallas has worn for the past 20 years now. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, sonny said:

Perhaps we could dedicate this thread to the Bengals new uniforms? There is a whole other thread on NFL 21 changes and speculation 

The Bengals?  What do they have to do with this thread?

🙃

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

2 hours ago, McCall said:

No kidding. Cleveland jacks threads, Cincinnati gets their threads jacked. It's Ohio.

And then the thread dies.

spacer.png

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

4 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Scroll halfway down this page: https://1of1cardshop.com/ to the picture of Joe Burrow...could this be a leak? Black numbers w/o outline, black numbers on shoulders, some type of white/orange/black sleeve cap...and the "bow tie" Bengals wordmark on the collar...looks like a preview of Topps 2021 cards with Tua in the background. 

If someone can grab a pic and post, that would be appreciated.

wIlo0TN.png

IUe6Hvh.png

2 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

That’s pretty sus. It looks more like a photoshop concept than anything else.

Trading card companies are pretty famous for photoshopping new uniforms though. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

25 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

That sleeve reminds of a treeline rather than tiger stripes. 

My thoughts exactly.

On 2/3/2021 at 9:35 PM, KittSmith_95 said:

Happy to see that we're getting new jerseys for Cincy. Excited to see what they come up with, hoping they don't mess this up. 

As for my Top 5 changes: 

2. Dallas: Ready for people to be mad at me, but enough is enough with the mismatched colours throughout the set. Choose a shade of blue & grey and use them for all your jerseys, please and thank you. Oh, and drop the black outlines. Seriously. 

Don't assume... many Cowboy fans feel the same. Just match the colors... that's it.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

19 hours ago, Ken Bannister said:

Cincinnati Forest Fires

As opposed to . . .

spacer.png

Low hanging fruit.

Archived