Cincinnati Bengals New Uniforms

Jezus_Ghoti

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My prediction is Chad Johnson is in town and literally walking through the Paul Brown halls because he's there to model the new uniforms. This new Ring of Honor (about time. The 19 year old dang ass Texans have a ring of honor, Bengals) is mostly unrelated. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

11 hours ago, darthjocan said:

Not uniform news, but still awesome. Bengals Ring of Honor!

Paul Brown Ring of Fame at Paul Brown Stadium located on Paul Brown Drive while watching the Cincinnati Paul Browns from the Paul Brown Nose Bleed Section.

6uXNWAo.png

Let's keep this 100% about the Bengals uniforms.  Ken Anderson's got his own discussion in SIG now.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Let's circle back around to this for a second...

On 4/5/2021 at 10:28 AM, DG_ThenNowForever said:

S0qXTno.jpg

If this ends up being what the Bengals' new pants look like, it wouldn't be the worst idea in the world--not ideal,.but certainly not bad by any means. This also would help quench the curiosity of those [of us] who may ponder how the Bengals would look in orange pants.

On 4/5/2021 at 10:56 AM, MJWalker45 said:

It's a lifestyle brand and not Nike so I wouldn't put too much thought into it. 

https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/cincinnati-bengals/cincinnati-bengals-x-blackowned-stripes-dont-come-easy-fleece-jogger-set-orange/o-2494+t-58265715+p-26236176798+z-9-1655282939?_ref=p-TLP:m-GRID:i-r7c0:po-21

Cincinnati Bengals x BlaCkOWned Stripes Don't Come Easy Satin Full-Snap Team Jacket - Cream

Cincinnati Bengals x BlaCkOWned Stripes Don't Come Easy Pullover Hoodie - Cream

Each item has a different stripe pattern on it. And this was a collaboration from last season.

https://blackowned19xx.com/collections/stripes-dont-come-easy

Eh, that's pretty much exactly how we got the current LA Rams identity, so it wouldn't shock me in the slightest if Nike/the Bengals went right back to that same source of inspiration for their new joints. In fact, at now seeing this I half-expect them to be/say just that whenever they do come out.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

54 minutes ago, O.C.D said:

What if the Bengals helmet was orange chrome or satin orange? Would that be too big of a change?

Why? What would chasing those fads do, other than requiring a change in 5 years when the trend has changed. 

It's where I sit.

14 hours ago, Bruhammydude said:

The uniform unveiling is most likely on Saturday, April 17th, judging by the terms of the giveaway to the #NewStripes event the team posted.

This comes from someone who I'm still vetting as a potential source, but I've been told it's Monday, April 19th. Same person told me the exact date of the ring of honor in advance, as well.

17 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Probably the best team uniform history video I've ever seen. 

Yeah that was pretty in-depth with lots of great footage. We're all used to the tiger striped helmets now, but in 1981 those were RADICAL. Sounds like we're going to get a hybrid of the 80's and current uniforms, which isn't exactly what I'd do if I was King of the Bengals, but I think it will look pretty good. 

Good thing they got "Bengals Jim" rather me because I wouldn't have shilled for the 2004 uniforms like he did. I would've torn them to pieces!

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived