Cincinnati Bengals New Uniforms

Jezus_Ghoti

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Cincinnati’s previous all black uniform was probably their best look of that set, IMO

spacer.png

Coincidentally, that was the look I personally liked the least...BUT, I'm quoting this picture again because the road look I like most...is right there in the background. 😁

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

1 hour ago, tBBP said:

Had that happened, [I believe] it'd have been moreso the fault of Jimmy Haslam than Nike, being the UT alumnus that he is.  (As we all know, the Volunteers' signature color is orange.)

As much as I liked that look when they wore it in the game wherein Vonn Bell cleaned Smith-Schuster's TikTok clock, I think the reason it works so well is because it's an alternate.  Making it primary might cause it to lose a little luster...although, OTOH, no team yet has a primary light/light/dark primary look, so the Bengals could look unique from that standpoint.

USATSI_15347494.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

That isn’t including the orange pants which you know will happen now.

4 hours ago, DouglasQuaid said:

As much as I hate side panels I think the bengals could actually pull them off. If they were to put the 3 tiger stripes that are in the leak where a side panel would be I think it'd look alright. I hope they dont do that however. 

I understand what you're saying, but disagree with it. In the context of ONLY the jersey, it could work. When you combine side panels with the pants, they infrequently work.

It's where I sit.

Just over an hour away from the reveal and I’m impressed over how little has gotten out. Besides the eBay leaks, which I believe are real, but don’t necessarily reflect how it will look on a player on the field. We still haven’t seen the pants or socks or the whole set together. Kudos to the Bengals. 

Additionally, I’m impressed with Elizabeth Blackburn’s handling of this whole social media aspect of the Bengals. Since Mike Brown has given up some of his control, his daughters (Katie as well) have kicked all the ass in presenting the Bengals as an important NFL franchise. Hope their play on the field reflects this new attitude as well. 

They're good! I mean really they nailed keeping the traditional look that's unquestionably them. The stripes look good an non-gimmicky, and on the cut of the players the shoulders do look great. I with the number outline was a touch thicker and the white jerseys had more orange, but its 100% an upgrade

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

They’re nice, I dunno about the color rush being the new road tho but maybe it’s fine.

Orange as the new primary makes a lot of sense considering tigers are obviously orange.

I guess you could say...orange is the new black?

3 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

I was liking alot of this and then I saw the color rush pants with the black jersey. Not good.

higgins-sideprofile.png?imageOpt=1&fit=b

Doubt you'll see that combo much, if at all, since they have white pants with orange stripes as well.

Archived