Cincinnati Bengals New Uniforms

Jezus_Ghoti

8 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

You must have missed the Rams thread commentary.

I'm Team Bone all the way.

The bone would not be so bad if there was absolutely no white on it.

1 hour ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

I'm shocked you already got it!

I ordered my Robert Woods Rams jersey last June and it didn't come until September 2020.

I was shocked too because when I put the order in it said I'd get it in sometime in late May. When I ordered my Burrow jersey on draft night last year it took a couple months to receive so I didn't think the May shipping date was unusual with a brand new jersey. When it showed up at my door 5 days later I was pleasantly surprised. 

3 hours ago, Sport said:

I was shocked too because when I put the order in it said I'd get it in sometime in late May. When I ordered my Burrow jersey on draft night last year it took a couple months to receive so I didn't think the May shipping date was unusual with a brand new jersey. When it showed up at my door 5 days later I was pleasantly surprised. 

I ordered a Brady jersey last year before they even unveiled the look and it basically took all summer to come. 

12 hours ago, Sport said:

I ordered a Burrow Limited jersey and it still has the May 25 shipped date. I'm hoping that since you got yours so quick that mine comes sooner rather than later.

14 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

You must have missed the Rams thread commentary.

I'm Team Bone all the way.

14 hours ago, OnWis97 said:

The bone would not be so bad if there was absolutely no white on it.

Guys, I think you have the wrong thread