Cincinnati Bengals New Uniforms

Jezus_Ghoti

2 hours ago, dont care said:

Soccer doesn’t have this problem, Ronaldo has played the majority of his career for adidas outfitted clubs, and Messi has only played for Nike outfitted Barca.

Michael Jordan in the Olympics says it would be a problem in US sports.

It's where I sit.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Michael Jordan in the Olympics says it would be a problem in US sports.

Which was why USOC changed to an overall podium outfit, starting with 1996 games. The silliest thing was Nike even saying it wasn't an issue to them. Players in US sports are so used to one uniform manufacturer now they hardly pay attention anymore, even if league and national team sponsors are different.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

9 hours ago, Chromatic said:

The Simpsons jokes seemed more about mocking John Elway than the Broncos themselves. At the time the team kind of seemed like that overhyped one that always underperformed in the playoffs.

Assuming Matt Groening is a Seahawks fan (being from Portland), I always wondered if it was just a dig at an old AFC west rival.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Skeptical about the validity of those leaks, but I will note it's interesting they've got identical orange and black jerseys posted on eBay.

Have we ever had an eBay leak before? Ever?

6uXNWAo.png

ya know, I kinda dig em. with the outlines were a touch thicker but sticking to the black and orange, and letting the stripes cover the whole shoulders, if its real i'd be very happy. probably going to be Black white and orange pants, and be jaguars-like in mixing/matching.

Something to remember, the actual jersey cuts have pretty much no sleeves, so it looks a little empty on the fan cut.

Also - custom number font thats not a giant gimmick, YES

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

42 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Skeptical about the validity of those leaks, but I will note it's interesting they've got identical orange and black jerseys posted on eBay.

Have we ever had an eBay leak before? Ever?

Often. Especially hockey. 

Kinda underwhelmed by this leak. It’s not awful but doesn’t have me setting aside money either.

The no TV number trend makes these look unfinished. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I think these will look really good on the players. Don't love the number font (don't hate it either) and the lack of TV numbers, but I really dig the simplicity. When you're working with tiger stripes, less is more. Hopefully the pants aren't ridiculous. 

The fact that it's labeled 'on field' is a little sketchy, no?  Are 'on field' jerseys sold that have collars that basic and sleeves that long?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 minutes ago, BBTV said:

The fact that it's labeled 'on field' is a little sketchy, no?  Are 'on field' jerseys sold that have collars that basic and sleeves that long?

All Nike Game replica jerseys ($100 kind) have “On Field” labels. 

The jersey’s legit. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived