Cincinnati Bengals New Uniforms

Jezus_Ghoti

2 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

I would put the Jags, Broncos, and Panthers before Miami

Miami is a perfect example of something beautiful being "modernized" into sleek, corporatized mundanity

As for the Bengals, I really hope they focus on orange and turn the black into a secondary color. Black is such a boring primary color, unless you're really doing something with it, like the Raiders

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, colortv said:

Not sure if it's been discussed but Washington is keeping the Burgundy and Gold colors whenever they choose a new name.

Also, what are the top 5 NFL teams in need of a rebrand/new uniforms in everyone's opinion?

1Rams

2Rams

3Rams

4Rams

5Titans

11 hours ago, colortv said:

Not sure if it's been discussed but Washington is keeping the Burgundy and Gold colors whenever they choose a new name.

Also, what are the top 5 NFL teams in need of a rebrand/new uniforms in everyone's opinion?

I would say (in no particular order, and barring the Bengals):

1-Texans

2-Cardinals

3-Panthers

4-Saints

5-Titans

I would also put the Rams in there, but they just changed. I would love for them to keep the helmet/color scheme though.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

12 hours ago, CrimsonBull9584 said:

What are everyone's thoughts on the Bengals having orange pants as an alternate? It's something I'd like to see. Is it a possibility perhaps?

I'm honestly surprised they've never had orange pants. To me, it's a no-brainer - they'd match the helmets and particularly balance out their look on the road. Monochrome white is always boring, and while their orange-white-black combo is okay, orange pants would still look better.

There's also historical precedent:

spacer.png

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

1 hour ago, SSmith48 said:

I would say (in no particular order, and barring the Bengals):

1-Texans

2-Cardinals

3-Panthers

4-Saints

5-Titans

I would also put the Rams in there, but they just changed. I would love for them to keep the helmet/color scheme though.

Saints just need to either switch back to the former old gold full-time and in all applications, or keep the shade the same and simply bring back the gold pants full-time. Or, y’know, put a stripe on the black pants. Or use sock stripes. 

There are several ways the Aints could improve their look, but they don’t need an overhaul. 

12 hours ago, colortv said:

Cardinals, with a sizable gap between them and anyone else. 

I’m probably in the minority here, but I think the Rams’ set is salvageable if they wear yellow pants and blue socks full-time. 

45 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

Saints just need to either switch back to the former old gold full-time and in all applications, or keep the shade the same and simply bring back the gold pants full-time. Or, y’know, put a stripe on the black pants. Or use sock stripes. 

There are several ways the Aints could improve their look, but they don’t need an overhaul. 

I don't know... What you just described sounds like an overhaul to me. Changing one of the main colors, adding pants they don't have? 

What the Saints mostly need is a uniform attitude adjustment. Someone needs to be repeatedly beaten over the head until they understand what looks good and what doesn't. I'd volunteer to do the beating, but only if they pay me a bounty for any injuries I cause.

EsW8j0AXEAQ0NyT?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Remove the number outlines on these, and keep the current White Color Rush as either the official Away set or just retain it as their CR set.   

Big believer in that the 2nd color outline on the number competes too much with the bengal stripes; uniform should be simple, black & white, with pops of orange (Swoosh, team name, logo) unless it's in the bengal stripe panel, which I agree, should only be on the pant. 

I also feel that there's no need for an Orange jersey or pant.

2 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

After the Bengals, it's Rams, Falcons, Titans, Seahawks, and Cardinals, easily. But since the Rams, Titans, and Falcons are stuck for a while, it's Seahawks, Cardinals, Broncos, Ravens, and Saints.

Can't believe nobody lists the Eagles on any of these lists.  After the inevitable Cardinals rebrand, the Eagles move to the top of the list IMO.

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

What the Saints mostly need is a uniform attitude adjustment. Someone needs to be repeatedly beaten over the head until they understand what looks good and what doesn't.

If "attitude adjustment" means no longer believing their mono black looks good, I'm all for it.

You people are nuts. These are objectively nice looks:

vm3saq316dfod78fky3a

th?id=OVFT.TWatVtQ_CBfuyC9gO0bCwS&pid=Ne

Yeah, the other stuff is problematic, but those two are awesome.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

10 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

vm3saq316dfod78fky3a

Wrong thread, I think your looking for the Unpopular Opinions one.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

39 minutes ago, mjd77 said:

Can't believe nobody lists the Eagles on any of these lists.  After the inevitable Cardinals rebrand, the Eagles move to the top of the list IMO.

Yeah, the Eagles are right up there, too, for me.  Although, like the Cowboys, it's mostly just a color issue.

28 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

vm3saq316dfod78fky3a

spacer.png

The blue pants are terrible and produce the “leotard” look. The yellow pants are the only pants they need, if only because they remind us of what they should do.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Bone has gotta go. Until then, only wear yellow pants.

31 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

vm3saq316dfod78fky3a

I think you need to look up the definition of objectively, if anything they are subjectively good to you. And I totally disagree with you. These look much worse in close ups or even just from different angles showing the gradients, hot glue gun numbers, and BONE. 

Archived