2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are some rough choices this week:

-Bears wearing Orange vs a red team (Cardinals)

-Eagles going white over black vs the Jets wearing all black, both teams with dark green helmets, yuck.

-Ravens going all white

-Cincy white pants (they just don’t match black tops well)

some good: (not the uniforms, but choice wise)

-the jags saved the black/white/black look for a team who wears bright colors, that’ll look good.

-the lions saved the gray for a team that will wear a bright clashing color pant (purple, Vikings) and not all white

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

1 minute ago, flyersfan said:

There are some rough choices this week:

-Bears wearing Orange vs a red team (Cardinals)

-Eagles going white over black vs the Jets wearing all black, both teams with dark green helmets, yuck.

-Ravens going all white

-Cincy white pants (they just don’t match black tops well)

some good: (not the uniforms, but choice wise)

-the jags saved the black/white/black look for a team who wears bright colors, that’ll look good.

-the lions saved the gray for a team that will wear a bright clashing color pant (purple, Vikings) and not all white

Jags are wearing W/B/B. They're also playing against the worst unis in the league lol it'll be a trainwreck

3 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

Jets-Eagles is probably the worst looking game this week or even for the entire season.

Unpopular opinion, but it’s not the Jets fault

Never thought I'd see a game involving the Eagles that looks like an intrasquad scrimmage. 

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

4 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

I’m glad it sounds like the league isn’t just letting any team add any alternate helmet, and that it needs to be part of an actual throwback look for approval.

An alternate uniform, doesn’t have to be throwback. You’ll see a lot of monochrome alternates

2 minutes ago, ManillaToad said:

Lions in all-grey vs Vikings in purple yoga pants looks so bad lol

The one running back is wearing blue topped socks with gray bottoms (or at least creating that illusion). ..if anyone is curious to see what that looks breaking up the monochrome. I’m too busy watching TB to investigate further. Does anybody think if it wasn’t for the one shell rule, the two green teams would’ve not displayed any green?

KISSwall09.jpg

20 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

Jets-Eagles is probably the worst looking game this week or even for the entire season.

Just turned it on -- this is ridiculous.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

23 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

Gotta disagree on the second sentence. Game would look better with the Jets in their normal homes than with the Eagles in normal aways

55 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

Likely could mean nothing, but the NFL posted an illustration for the Sunday night game that featured the Broncos in white over navy. Wouldn’t mind seeing that, but I doubt it.

I noticed this too but probably means nothing

217049-F4-B656-4730-AC51-1-DC6-BA353226.
58-E879-DF-5-E7-F-4183-9-FFC-80194005-AC

This is just perfection to me, what football in the 2020s should look like. Believe it or not, the white with black stripes pants work well in the context of their minimalist uniform. I’m such a fan of this set when they pretend the Nemo pants don’t exist. Definitely a MUOTY candidate for me matched up with the Chargers in their yellow slacks.

Also, Gardner Minshew is taking his first start with the Eagles to switch away from his signature throwback floppy sleeves look to what looks more like a lineman cut. Not a fan.

7-E5-F9-A4-D-6-CFE-4-BDF-BF01-CD04-B3-D1

Archived