2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

2 hours ago, dont care said:

Jerseys won’t change on a jersey schedule, only pants and socks. Once they submit Atleast their home schedule to the league they are locked in as far as jerseys go.

Some things are still subject to change, most likely example is probably if a game is flexed or rescheduled. If a team is flexed into SNF, I could see them switching to an alternate Jersey, like the 49ers in week 17 2019 at Seattle. Another example is last year dolphins were scheduled to wear aqua vs the jets but ended up wearing white because the game was rescheduled to an earlier week. I’d say Jersey schedules are pretty much set in stone but are subject to change given reasonable circumstances. 

Also addressing a different post: Jags might be ditching white at home now that teal is the primary, and I’m all for it!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/28/2021 at 4:20 AM, dont care said:

Jerseys won’t change on a jersey schedule, only pants and socks. Once they submit Atleast their home schedule to the league they are locked in as far as jerseys go.

I didn't know that. Thanks! It will be refreshing to see Jacksonville (presumably) in teal week 2, and I was really hoping the white unis against Dallas was another troll job but I see that game is in Dallas, so will be nice to see the silver/blues again.

ClAFLDa.png

I'm certain I'll be in the minority here since everyone seems to love these, but does anyone else agree that it was unnecessary for the Browns to introduce a fourth white uniform combination? They already don't wear the white over orange look nearly enough, and now it'll likely only make one or two appearances if we're lucky. Hopefully the throwback serves as a replacement for the regular white on white look since they really aren't even that different besides the drop shadow and the minor differences on the helmet.

46 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

I'm certain I'll be in the minority here since everyone seems to love these, but does anyone else agree that it was unnecessary for the Browns to introduce a fourth white uniform combination? They already don't wear the white over orange look nearly enough, and now it'll likely only make one or two appearances if we're lucky. Hopefully the throwback serves as a replacement for the regular white on white look since they really aren't even that different besides the drop shadow and the minor differences on the helmet.

I think I might become a Packers fan just because they keep it simple.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the Browns don't wear their color rush at all this season.  They will wear their throwbacks three times. Twice at home and once on the road. I'd say week 3 against Chicago is a lock since they are inducting Josh Cribbs, Webster Slaughter, D'Qwell Jackson, and Bill Nelson into their legends club. The other home game is up in the air. As for the away game, how about Christmas day in Green Bay.

58 minutes ago, Andrew7256 said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the Browns don't wear their color rush at all this season.  They will wear their throwbacks three times. Twice at home and once on the road. I'd say week 3 against Chicago is a lock since they are inducting Josh Cribbs, Webster Slaughter, D'Qwell Jackson, and Bill Nelson into their legends club. The other home game is up in the air. As for the away game, how about Christmas day in Green Bay.

If they do wear them at home, I'd assume at least once would be against a division opponent. But my goodness I can't stand teams introducing white throwbacks to wear at home. I hope it's reserved for the road or at least no more than one home game.

1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

Now that August is here, we should get jersey schedules from the following teams in the coming days/weeks based on recent years:

Panthers

Falcons

Chargers

Bengals

Buccaneers

Giants

Dolphins

Bears

Seahawks

Most teams wait until after the preseason is over, there’s usually a day or weekend where like 5-10 teams will drop the entire jersey schedule. This will probably be around the new “bye week” after preseason week 3 and before week 1. I remember Seattle dropped a jersey schedule on the Saturday night before week 1 last season.

The Giants' jersey schedule:

h04j7sl08gdeooio1vbp.jpg

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

7 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

I will make a guess that the Falcons will wear red over white at Tampa and Miami. Doing the same thing that some other teams have done when visiting such places. It will be too hot to wear black for those games. 

Doubtful, they'd want to wear those at home.

1 hour ago, Bruhammydude said:

White pants??? Excuse me?

Yeah, those took me by surprise too. I feel like the color balance with blue helmets, red shirts and red pants is going to feel a bit off.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

10 hours ago, gothedistance said:

I will make a guess that the Falcons will wear red over white at Tampa and Miami. Doing the same thing that some other teams have done when visiting such places. It will be too hot to wear black for those games. 

I thought the Falcons red jersey was the gradient one that faded into black pants?  If they pull off red over white, it might make a bad jersey look even more ridiculous than it does with the black pants.

Yikes. Not much to love about that Giants schedule. I seriously thought it was fake at first.

What was wrong with the gray pants? They made for a unique look and at least had some BLUE on them. Instead, we now have another team in white on white full-time. 

Color Rush vs. the Eagles AGAIN and vs. the Bucs on Monday night for the second straight year, and in back-to-back weeks? Where is the creativity?

And now it appears the Dolphins are back to wearing white at home in December???

And lastly, how much is Washington gonna be wearing white at home based on this? Hopefully the Thursday night game is a whiteout themed game and this isn't gonna become a weekly thing again. Their burgundy is nice.

11 hours ago, gothedistance said:

This would surprise me, but I am excited to see what they do end up wearing for these games. Gonna guess black over white for at least one of them.

freestar
Report ad

Next Step: Optional Profile Information

Your profile is 0% complete!

2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

By canzman,
April 19 in Sports Logo News

On 7/28/2021 at 4:20 AM, dont care said:

Some things are still subject to change, most likely example is probably if a game is flexed or rescheduled. If a team is flexed into SNF, I could see them switching to an alternate Jersey, like the 49ers in week 17 2019 at Seattle. Another example is last year dolphins were scheduled to wear aqua vs the jets but ended up wearing white because the game was rescheduled to an earlier week. I’d say Jersey schedules are pretty much set in stone but are subject to change given reasonable circumstances. 

Also addressing a different post: Jags might be ditching white at home now that teal is the primary, and I’m all for it!

freestar
Report ad
  • Replies238
  • CreatedApr 19
  • Last Reply21 min
  On 7/28/2021 at 4:20 AM, dont care said:

I didn't know that. Thanks! It will be refreshing to see Jacksonville (presumably) in teal week 2, and I was really hoping the white unis against Dallas was another troll job but I see that game is in Dallas, so will be nice to see the silver/blues again.

On 7/29/2021 at 2:37 PM, NFLfan10 said:

Expand  

I think I might become a Packers fan just because they keep it simple.

On 7/30/2021 at 1:30 PM, Andrew7256 said:

Expand  

If they do wear them at home, I'd assume at least once would be against a division opponent. But my goodness I can't stand teams introducing white throwbacks to wear at home. I hope it's reserved for the road or at least no more than one home game.

Personally I like the Browns in white at home. If they wear it against a division opponent, I hope it's not Pittsburgh. So for me. I would like throwbacks against Chicago, Baltimore, and Green Bay.

Now that August is here, we should get jersey schedules from the following teams in the coming days/weeks based on recent years:

Panthers

Falcons

Chargers

Bengals

Buccaneers

Giants

Dolphins

Bears

Seahawks

On 8/2/2021 at 9:57 AM, NFLfan10 said:

Panthers

Falcons

Chargers

Bengals

Buccaneers

Giants

Dolphins

Bears

Seahawks

Expand  

Most teams wait until after the preseason is over, there’s usually a day or weekend where like 5-10 teams will drop the entire jersey schedule. This will probably be around the new “bye week” after preseason week 3 and before week 1. I remember Seattle dropped a jersey schedule on the Saturday night before week 1 last season.

Unread replies

Here we go:

Cincinnati will be in black at Tampa but with the white pants/orange stripes.

The Bengals’ weekly release is usually the best source for their upcoming jerseys. Every once in a while, the players decide on a last minute change, but it’s reliable.

https://static.clubs.nfl.com/image/upload/bengals/q6cpi0j0me5nybobq9qv.pdf

The Giants' jersey schedule:

h04j7sl08gdeooio1vbp.jpg

11 hours ago, gothedistance said:

Doubtful, they'd want to wear those at home.

12 hours ago, Bruhammydude said:

Yeah, those took me by surprise too. I feel like the color balance with blue helmets, red shirts and red pants is going to feel a bit off.

I thought the Falcons red jersey was the gradient one that faded into black pants?  If they pull off red over white, it might make a bad jersey look even more ridiculous than it does with the black pants.

Yikes. Not much to love about that Giants schedule. I seriously thought it was fake at first.

What was wrong with the gray pants? They made for a unique look and at least had some BLUE on them. Instead, we now have another team in white on white full-time. 

Color Rush vs. the Eagles AGAIN and vs. the Bucs on Monday night for the second straight year, and in back-to-back weeks? Where is the creativity?

And now it appears the Dolphins are back to wearing white at home in December???

And lastly, how much is Washington gonna be wearing white at home based on this? Hopefully the Thursday night game is a whiteout themed game and this isn't gonna become a weekly thing again. Their burgundy is nice.

This would surprise me, but I am excited to see what they do end up wearing for these games. Gonna guess black over white for at least one of them.

Archived