2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

Chargers will be in white on white today in Washington, which based on their tendency to alternate pant colors, pretty much guarantees they'll be in white over yellow against Dallas next week. I thought yellow pants would've been a better choice today, but at the same time, I think it was worth saving them for next week and adding some yellow to the mix with the Cowboys in navy.

This is what I was hoping for.  Except the Chargers will have white helmets and powder blue colors. 

Dallas Cowboys v San Diego Chargers : News Photo

San Diego Chargers vs Dallas Cowboys : News Photo

Dallas Cowboys v San Diego Chargers : News PhotoDallas Cowboys v San Diego Chargers : News Photo

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Wentz is wearing the wrong pants today. They’re the throwback pants with the single stripe. As far as I can tell everyone else has the regular pants with the double stripe.

It doesn't surprise me that someone with limited intellectual capacity wouldn't be able to dress himself properly.

It looks like someone corrected him and me made a quick costume change before the game started, as he's wearing the correct pants now.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

41 minutes ago, BBTV said:

It doesn't surprise me that someone with limited intellectual capacity wouldn't be able to dress himself properly.

It looks like someone corrected him and me made a quick costume change before the game started, as he's wearing the correct pants now.

I was going to make a joke that they give the non-vaxxed guys different uni elements so others know to stay away.

Not the worst idea, really.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, BBTV said:

Couldn't happen to a better guy.  

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 9/9/2021 at 8:17 AM, spartacat_12 said:

But they're wearing it at home against the Bucs.

Just because it's an alternate doesn't mean it can't be worn on the road. The whole appeal of the white 3rd jersey is that it can replace the bone jersey, except instead it's replacing extra games they could be wearing blue for.

Ideally they'd be wearing royal over yellow for every home game, and the away games would be split between white & bone.

I thought alternates could be worn only a certain amount of times. And even then don’t they have to worry about what the home team decides to wear? Even though it might never happen, they’re might come a time when every home team decides to wear white when playing against the Rams.

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

Archived