2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

32 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Mine too, but it really needs the white bottom on the socks.  Colored pants with colored full-length sox just doesn't work for me - especially if the socks are the same color as the jersey.  It looks like a teal body suit that he threw some black biker shorts on top of.

I’m not as picky about that personally, if anything I probably prefer it without the white on the socks, in the Jags’ case at least, since there isn’t much white in the rest of the set beyond the numbers. I also like it better for the Steelers as I mentioned in my original post. I can understand that the white on the socks appeals to the more traditional look of the NFL, though.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jets wore white jerseys against the 49ers for the home opener last year. But the year before that they wore gotham green against the Bills on the home opener, and reserved the white game for Dallas. NYJ has saved the WAH for until it is 2-3 games into the season. But last year was not the case. Will the Jets wear white against the Patriots, or will they be in the gotham green?

23 hours ago, upperV03 said:

The Rams should just wear these every game, they’re way ahead of the blue set and about 1000x times better than the dishwater set. Still not great, but at least respectable IMO.

Perfect road unis. Bone is a ugly uniform that should be tossed in hell. This is better.

10 hours ago, Bomba Tomba said:

Why couldn't they just use yellow as the away color? Remove all traces of white

Maybe because the white looks good and people like it? 

Also, guess I should just post this to get it out of the way:

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Andrew7256 said:

Via Texans website: White jerseys, blue pants in Cleveland.

Can someone remind the Texans that their red socks did exist at one point...and if they still do, maybe wear those with the navy pants again???

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

On 9/13/2021 at 7:39 PM, GoHawks said:

Oh no the all white with white socks has taken hostage to another team.   

Ugh. I loathe that look. Lowers any uniform one letter grade for me.  They have a super dope one:  white jersey/purple pant/black & white socks which I wish they would wear more. This Peter Pan leotard just needs a hint of black (or purple) to break the socks from pants; Stripes would also SUPER work.  

My vote for what socks the Ravens should use - white with stripes. The difference that small set of stripes on the socks makes is huge. It makes the white socks look like a design decision rather than the blank white socks, which look like an after thought. 

MS3S5MX7L7W2V4P52XA4JLEU4A.jpg

jHRSUGn6QEu9LmIQwhnuBvott81bCbGUmchWeOyL

Looks so much better than the next time they played in the Super Bowl 

2020282277-780x0.jpg

PvO6ZWJ.png

4 hours ago, Sport said:

My vote for what socks the Ravens should use - white with stripes. The difference that small set of stripes on the socks makes is huge. It makes the white socks look like a design decision rather than the blank white socks, which look like an after thought. 

MS3S5MX7L7W2V4P52XA4JLEU4A.jpg

jHRSUGn6QEu9LmIQwhnuBvott81bCbGUmchWeOyL

Looks so much better than the next time they played in the Super Bowl 

2020282277-780x0.jpg

Heck yeah.  I approve!  Black pants should shave either those striped socks you posted or even purple for break-up.  Could use some piping on those pants too. Not sure why they removed them. 

Archived