2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

33 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Speaking of all white uniforms, I know it’s not the most well designed and it is definitely an unpopular opinion, but I really like when the Titans do it

spacer.png

However, it does make me wish they had socks with double grey/silver stripes

Anything! Their number scheme as stripes (or block) would definitely work on that uniform, weird piping be damned!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, redsoxbigpapi said:

My suggestion for the Rams:

1) Get rid of bone everything (jerseys, pants, etc),

2) Make the white the default "away" jersey,

3) Introduce white pants,

4) Introduce an alternate yellow jersey.

5) Introduce yellow socks to be worn with the blue pants. Because we all know the blue pants aren't going anywhere.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

1 hour ago, smarisca03 said:

Don't the falcons rave red pants with this rebrand

and red socks too

spacer.png

Why they’re withholding them from us is a little perplexing, The above combination, but with black socks would be nice to see. Even black-red-black would be a breath of fresh air.

Instead, we get stuck with all white and all black and rarely anything in between.

The Falcons are going to wish they didn't wear the black jerseys in Tampa and Miami. Because Florida is scorching hot early in the season.

Speaking of the Florida heat, the Jaguars too will deal with the problem even if they wear teal for the earlier season games. Maybe they'll consider it when they lose the first couple or so home games.

57 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

The Falcons are going to wish they didn't wear the black jerseys in Tampa and Miami. Because Florida is scorching hot early in the season.

Falcons either would have to wear black jerseys or the red gradient ones since the Bucs and Dolphins chose to go WAH. The only thing they can really do to avoid the heat is wear white pants instead of black.

6 hours ago, gothedistance said:

Speaking of the Florida heat, the Jaguars too will deal with the problem even if they wear teal for the earlier season games. Maybe they'll consider it when they lose the first couple or so home games.

You say this like the Falcons have a choice. Also fabric absorbing heat due to color really is minimal, it’s mostly psychological, and the Jaguars don’t need to point to jersey colors for why they will be getting blown out every week, their awful team is to blame for that.

11 hours ago, GoHawks said:

Falcons either would have to wear black jerseys or the red gradient ones since the Bucs and Dolphins chose to go WAH. The only thing they can really do to avoid the heat is wear white pants instead of black.

That used to be the case (Fins) when I was growing up unless it was  an evening game.  They've had more than a few games at home where they're rockin' aqua tops. 

16 hours ago, redsoxbigpapi said:

My suggestion for the Rams:

1) Get rid of bone everything (jerseys, pants, etc),

2) Make the white the default "away" jersey,

3) Introduce white pants,

4) Introduce an alternate yellow jersey.

5. Use the yellow pants stripes as the template on all pants to make them consistent. 

6. Add or remove TV numbers to all jerseys to make them consistent. 

7. Remove the gradiant numbers

8. Introduce a white horned helmet to reference the 1960s teams

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, dont care said:

No, piping is just a very thin stripe, about 1/4-1/2 inch wide. Pants stripes are just pants stripes

Hmm. Well, I've seen the word applied to football pants as well.  Great substitute for "pant stripe".     

Also, if Paul Lukas uses it, I'm gonna use it. 😉

On 9/13/2021 at 9:09 PM, GoHawks said:

Oh no the all white with white socks has taken hostage to another team

My theory on why plain white "socks" has become so popular. Most guys don't even wear socks with that look. It's just their compression pants.

Archived