2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

21 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

There’s just something off about “Pewter Power”

spacer.png

And pewter power is going up against bone over bone on the other side....

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ManillaToad said:

It's pretty crazy teams choose uniforms like this for such marquee matchups when you think about it. Sofi finally has fans, just won the Super Bowl, Rams are a great team this year... let's wear the worst unis we have

Right? I always wonder what the thought process is for some of these teams. This game would’ve looked solid with white over pewter vs blue over yellow.

20 minutes ago, ManillaToad said:

The all-yellow is better than what they're wearing right now. It was also a once-a-year gimmick and not the main away uniform being worn at home for some reason

Okayy?

That Color Rash game was one of the, if not THE WORST uni match-up ever. You legitimately could not watch the game without those brutal uniforms taking away from every play

6uXNWAo.png

4 minutes ago, Nick72Phins said:

If the Lions would've wore their standard blue jersey/grey pants, then the Ravens/Lions game would have looked good.

Yup. Would’ve been similar to their 2013 Monday night meeting. Instead the Lions would rather screw up a rare matchup that we likely won’t see again for 8 years.

4 minutes ago, Around the Horn said:

IDK if Fox is using a filter or something, but the bone jerseys are looking very white in highlights of this game until they show a Rams player close up

Perhaps it also being a day game? Idk, but BONE does look a lil lighter on tv that usual

6uXNWAo.png

The 49ers throwbacks make me remember how bad Nike screwed up their uniforms when they first took over. Unless cutting off the 3 stripes was an intentional design choice (looking like an old jersey cut?), then there is no reason that Nike should have screwed them up if they have pulled it off here with all that limited sleeve space.

FAP9H0pVgAMT4B9?format=jpg&name=medium

49ers vs. Rams 2013 final score: Colin Kaepernick and SF offense asserts  will in 35-11 win - SBNation.com

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

On 9/25/2021 at 12:34 PM, NFLfan10 said:

Jags are wearing white over teal with teal socks. I assume they will beat the red hot Cardinals since they are wearing white and it makes a huge difference. Cards probably shouldn’t bother showing up.

I’m with you. The ones that make me shake my head are when they wear white for heat, but colored pants or a team like Miami (even though this example doesn’t apply today) when the U just played at home the previous day in green alts.

KISSwall09.jpg

So why don’t the 9ers wear the appropriate socks if this is a throwback? I’ve said it a bunch of times, so here’s my broken record…$500 helmet, $400 jersey, $200 shoes, $100 pants, $300 shoulder-knee-thigh  pads, $100 gloves…all ruined by $10 tube socks.

KISSwall09.jpg

These Niners jerseys look so good. Always liked the ‘94 unis even if the dropshadows are blatant BFBS. Don’t think this look is better than their regular home/away but I’m definitely okay with them keeping these as full-time alts. 

spacer.png

Archived