2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Don't buy it.

I probably won’t, but I still think they could do better with the home. I hate bland and lazy uniforms that have nothing other than a generic block number. Someone talked about the 80’s set being generic, this is as generic as it gets. 

zyyMk1d.png

6 hours ago, nuordr said:

They should as the facemask sticks out like a sore thumb, just like the new chrome facemask for the Falcons. It is not uniform at all if the color is not used on all parts of the uniform in my opinion. 

spacer.png

I'd like to think we can all recognize the fact the silver facemask is the least of the problems with this turd of a uniform.

27 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

Raiders in the color rush jersey against the Chargers for the third year in a row.

Raiders silver numbers.. 🥱

Still waiting on them to give black trousers a try

6uXNWAo.png

I hate what they've done to the helmet. Call me an old, but the flat finish and gray silver facemask look worse than the glossy look they used to have. The only thing that's better about it is the slightly larger logo. 

1339889692.jpeg

GettyImages-1074124490-775x465.jpg

PvO6ZWJ.png

2 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I'll just set this down here...

spacer.png

The thin gold stripe is totally pointless, gotta go. It's like the Milwaukee Bucks having a singular blue stripe under their armpit. 🚮

6uXNWAo.png

4 hours ago, spartacat_12 said:

I think the late '60s/early '70s set is the perfect balance between the '50s throwback look & the colour rush/LT era look. You still have the single layer numbers & ny helmet, but there's more consistency in the stripes, no random grey (I can take or leave the facemask), and the white uniform has the proper colour hierarchy. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

I like this look too. Still think the 50’s away/2010’s away is superior, but this would be a nice compromise. 

I think having the ny helmet is key here. It’s so good and far better than the GIANTS helmet. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

2 hours ago, Cujo said:

Ya, but the Giants tried grey pants and they pulled it off perfectly. And won two Super Bowl in them, thus adding to their prestige. Why fix what's not broken?

100% agree. I think. I love the Giants in gray pants. Even ignoring the historic precedent that's only kind of there, I just think it looks way better than white.

Also, I didn't say this. Something's gone wrong. Gray panted Giants all the way.

The Raiders silver letters and number jersey and Chargers powder blue tops with yellow pants is outstanding.

I wish we get to see the Raiders wear the color rush or throwback jersey  more than once. And I wish they wear them against other teams instead of the  AFC West rivals so much, like teams on their schedule like the Browns and Colts.

3 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I still think the Chargers knocked it out of the park.

I agree, I think as of now they're the best uniforms in the NFL. The yellow facemask, yellow pants, color combination, numbers on helmet,  and the unique number font .. everything is well executed and simple. Even when they wear white/white it still pops and looks great. Only thing missing IMO is powder blue pants.

If the broncos fix their uniforms the AFC West will be the best looking division by far 

Archived