2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

5 hours ago, Moseph said:

The only ones in that graphic that I really dislike are the Jaguars, Rams, Texans, Ravens, and Bucs. Most of the rest of them would be acceptable in 1958.

Fixed.

6uXNWAo.png

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, ManillaToad said:

Wow this really illustrates how bad the Rams' helmet is

*OR* it illustrates how unnecessary, lazy, and outdated grey facemasks are in the year 2021.

6uXNWAo.png

10 minutes ago, Kramerica Industries said:

I would love to see how the red helmet/black jersey Falcons would look with a red pants option. A very (very) quick look through their history suggests they've never done that before.

UC moves football season opener to September 19

not the best look, but I think you can get an idea of how it could look. 

Cincinnati Bearcats QB Desmond Ridder throws ball Editorial Stock Photo -  Stock Image | Shutterstock

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 hours ago, aaa333bbb said:

All white for the Bills Sunday night in KC

Shame. We're being deprived of the best matchup in football:

GettyImages-1298216355-1.jpg

Though I suppose this isn't so bad:

1LiPFnH9RlWgi9pNElfc8xUZqj7nX0t7UDGwoxMG

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

38 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

I thought Washington looked pretty good with a grey facemask and I still think they should’ve opted for it with the temporary identity 

spacer.png

It looks good with that uniform, but yellow works better with the regular uniforms. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

7 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

It looks good with that uniform, but yellow works better with the regular uniforms. 

I once saw an NBCSports Washington graphic last season depicting a Washington helmet with the previous helmet stripes, white facemask, and nothing on the sides. Which was a bit of an odd choice, but it still looked good IMO.

45 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Shame. We're being deprived of the best matchup in football:

GettyImages-1298216355-1.jpg

Though I suppose this isn't so bad:

1LiPFnH9RlWgi9pNElfc8xUZqj7nX0t7UDGwoxMG

Bears-Chiefs is a damn good look

spacer.png

18 hours ago, MJD7 said:

wCQB9gk.jpg

This is my uniform matchup of the year so far, for sure. It’s very likely to stay in that spot the rest of the way too. The bright and vibrant colors of the Chargers contrast so well with the simple silver & white of the Raiders. I only wish this game was in the sunshine so the Chargers colors could have popped even more.

I think if you are using a white helmet you need to pair it with either a white jersey, white pants, or both.  This jersey with the white pants is such an improvement over this look.

This is shaping up to be a pretty underwhelming week for uniforms. 

Titans announced white over navy, which takes away from the excitement of the Jags likely wearing teal.

Bills in all white is just so bland, but I expected this after they got blown out in blue pants in the AFC champsionship at Arrowhead.

I guess Browns Chargers could be interesting depending on which pant colors are worn.

Eagles in green pants would be a nice surprise against Carolina in black so early in the season.

Say what you want about the uniforms in that London games, but that will probably be one oft he more colorful, eye-catching matchups of the weekend at least, especially if the Jets wear green pants.

Archived