2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, nuordr said:

My thoughts: 

spacer.png

🎯

I would go so far as to say the Raiders would look better with a black facemask, and Cowboys better in navy. Just that they've never tried it.

6uXNWAo.png

So happy to see us wearing black over purple. I loved it when we wore it in 2018 and have been disappointed to not see it since. 

11 minutes ago, Chromatic said:

The purple pants have really improved Baltimore's look. They should be the mainstay on the road, and they look fantastic with the black jerseys as well.

Definitely. White over purple is easily our best road look and I think black over purple slots in nicely behind black over white for the best alternate look. Purple over purple is a bit much but isn’t as bad as some of the other monochrome’s I’ve seen. 

spacer.png

21 hours ago, lgbaseball8 said:

The Bills uniforms have too many issues to be part of the “best matchup in football.” Unnecessary Navy trim, plain-white socks with white pants, hip/name-plate logos, and truncated helmet stripe are all details that I dislike with their current unis. If they wore the “standing buffalo” throwbacks against the Chiefs, I might consider that the best matchup in the NFL.

The Bills and Steelers have the most overrated uniforms in football. I don't get the love for either. Both could be good, but so many weird quirks just don't do it for me. Mismatched striping and weird "modern" touches that just don't fit together at all. Maybe people love the Bills set because of the mess they replaced?

2 hours ago, VDizzle12 said:

The Bills and Steelers have the most overrated uniforms in football. I don't get the love for either. Both could be good, but so many weird quirks just don't do it for me. Mismatched striping and weird "modern" touches that just don't fit together at all. Maybe people love the Bills set because of the mess they replaced?

Yes, but also this is dope as hell:

Josh-Allen.jpg?w=1912&h=1076

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

11 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

How is this news, exactly?

Teams who we know what color or combo they are going to be in a majority of the time don't need to be reported on, yes.

For the Vikings, they  do bust out the color rush alternate, and they've brought back the all white combo for a couple of games last year. Then there's the all purple. Those other combos are bound to make their appearances, but who knows. 

When the one-shell/helmet rule gets lifted in 2022, Minnesota should bring back the throwbacks they used from 2007-2011.

^ About that: has the NFL actually put out any kind of solid confirmation that they are indeed lifting the one-helmet rule after this season?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

Saints are back in the dreaded all white combo this Sunday

Not that their black pants look much better.

The Saints' gold pants desperately need to come back

sdut-file-in-this-feb.-7-2010-fi-2016082

6uXNWAo.png

The Seahawks look like complete idiots. Their normal uniforms are absolutely abysmal, so it's truly amazing that they still have the ability to somehow pull out an alternate that's even worse. 

I was kind of interested in watching this game but I don't think I'll be able to stomach it. 

Archived