2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

The Jags combos at home have sucked since the changed the primary back. However, I appreciate that they’re getting their bad looks (WWW, WTT, and TTT) out of the way against teams that are already ugly to begin with and werent gonna match up well anyways, like the Broncos, Cardinals, and Titans. Increases the chances that we see their good combos against teams that already look good, such as the Bills and 49ers. Like the Ravens wearing their crappy black pants against the Lions wearing their crappy alt. Or the Lions wearing their crappy alt against the Falcons crappy uniform, let alone their crappy alt.

41 minutes ago, Bathysphere said:

The Jags combos at home have sucked since the changed the primary back. However, I appreciate that they’re getting their bad looks (WWW, WTT, and TTT) out of the way against teams that are already ugly to begin with and werent gonna match up well anyways, like the Broncos, Cardinals, and Titans. Increases the chances that we see their good combos against teams that already look good, such as the Bills and 49ers. Like the Ravens wearing their crappy black pants against the Lions wearing their crappy alt. Or the Lions wearing their crappy alt against the Falcons crappy uniform, let alone their crappy alt.

I’d almost rather one of the teams look decent than neither of them. It makes the matchup more tolerable and less of a throwaway. 

Eagles announced all-white. They appear to be doing the exact same thing they did under Doug Pederson. Was really hoping we’d see the green pants in Vegas in Week 7, but I’m not counting on that.

Basically not very many Eagles road games will look nice before the month of November..

2 hours ago, Ark said:

I really don't understand the hate for the Seahawks uniforms.

They look nice aesthetically and they are unique. They are easily the best monochrome uniforms in the NFL.

Can't argue that they're unique, but I couldn't disagree more with the idea that they're aesthetically pleasing.

As for being the best monochrome in the NFL... That's pretty much like being the prettiest waitress at Denny's.

4 hours ago, Bathysphere said:

You say that like they don’t think these combos look good and will wear them again.

12 hours ago, nuordr said:

I know this game was not perfect, but I thought as a matchup between two teams with bad uniforms, this was not that bad. Sure it would help if the Seahawks wore navy socks to break up the leotard look and at least the Rams didn't wear bone-bone. 

spacer.png

Ahhhh, yuck. The lime and bone rivalry looks ugly. The Rams at least wore blue pants, but I like to see the throwback white ones returning. Those are the best.

On 10/7/2021 at 1:31 PM, BMoreBlackBirds said:

Ravens wearing black over purple Monday night per their Twitter.

(Can't link right now)

Meh, not a good look. I’d like to see them try the color rush jersey over the gold pants they wore once. It looks cool in Madden. 

Archived