2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/7/2021 at 8:13 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

If they wore them with white pants and navy socks, that would probably be the least offensive combination.  But still, no one would confuse it for a good uniform.  

Still a pale sad imitation of the original...

spacer.png

First off, the WLAF Orlando Thunder identity is goated.

And even their navy pants make the slime green Seahawks jerseys soooo much more tolerable

USATSI_15055103-1-scaled.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

I mean, since they got 'em and all, I'm now curious to see how those green pants would look with they navy tops and navy socks....

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

On 10/8/2021 at 5:07 PM, NFLfan10 said:

I’d almost rather one of the teams look decent than neither of them. It makes the matchup more tolerable and less of a throwaway. 

Diasgaree, it’s already a throwaway to me if one team looks like trash. The Lions in white over silver is one of my favorite road uniforms in the league, but I don’t really care to see it if the Falcons gradient uni already is making my eyes bleed. Cant save a matchup that was a lost cause from the start. The obvious solution would simply be if every team looked good and no teams look bad. But, until Im the commissioner and that becomes a reality, Id almost rather see just how depraved a supposed “NFL” matchup can get, rather than watch one team struggle hopelessly to keep things dignified.

6 hours ago, GoHawks said:

I would rather they don't have a big gold stripe on the black pants. A purple stripe instead would work much better.

I like the gold but I’ll try changing it to purple and see what it looks like.

4 hours ago, Cujo said:

Tbh didn't mind the Ravens thick white stripe

13020211101495.jpg

I’d rather they stick to all black than go to this. That just looks amateurish to me.

If there’s going to be a stripe on the black pants it needs to be purple. Gold is a tertiary color and should be used sparingly. In my opinion they should just color swap the purple pants so it would be a purple/white/purple stripe on the black pants with the gold B on the side. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, DNAsports said:

The Falcons really choose to act like these red pants don’t exist. Would’ve been good to black-red-black against the Jets

spacer.png

They should have added gray pants with a red stripe instead of these red ones. The gray would have been great with the black and white jersey...not sure about the red gradient though. 

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Around the Horn said:

I'm curious to see how the Seahawks would look in lime jerseys, white pants and lime socks.

14197-117Fr.jpg b2af83ce708602d22325b84edb197adb.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Watching this terrible uniform (and teams) match up between the Jets and Falcons, and it occurred to me that Nike got away with selling the same basic pants design to two different teams within a couple years of each other. 

I don't know wether to be embarrassed by the cheapness or impressed by the sneakyness.

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Watching this terrible uniform (and teams) match up between the Jets and Falcons, and it occurred to me that Nike got away with selling the same basic pants design to two different teams within a couple years of each other. 

I don't know wether to be embarrassed by the cheapness or impressed by the sneakyness.

And if you take it a step further, they both share the same jersey stripe design, but placed differently on the jerseys.

10 hours ago, Around the Horn said:

I'm curious to see how the Seahawks would look in lime jerseys, white pants and lime socks.

This is something I have said; Seattle wearing the lime jersey with white pants.

Seahawks have never worn white pants at home since they moved to Lumen Field in 2002 (called Qwest Field back then), save for preseason games in 2003 and 2002.

Another thing. Talks about their old uniform coming back as throwbacks have been spoken about by fans.  One of their alternates have to be set aside to make room for it.

On 10/8/2021 at 5:10 PM, NFLfan10 said:

Eagles announced all-white. They appear to be doing the exact same thing they did under Doug Pederson. Was really hoping we’d see the green pants in Vegas in Week 7, but I’m not counting on that.

Basically not very many Eagles road games will look nice before the month of November..

I don’t mind the white on white, but it’s the all white socks that ruin it for me, and that’s what at least some of the players are in today - at least during warmups. 

If they wanted a lighter color to wear in the “lol hot” months, I’d support silver - or at least light gray, as long as it was gray enough to not look like dirty white, and had striping consistent with the other pants so that it looked like a part of the uniform and not something they bought at the local sporting goods shop as an afterthought. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived