2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

On 6/5/2021 at 10:47 PM, Bruhammydude said:

Packers are reportedly releasing a new throwback this year. I think they wear them Week 7 against Washington, as the Packers seem to like wearing the throwbacks for early season games at noon, and Washington perfectly fits that category.

They officially stated that these throwbacks will contain a "shade of green."

That leads me to think it is likely a different green compared to their current which means either mid 30's or early 50's as those two periods are where they used a lighter shade of green.

So this is my best guess at what we will see from the Packers based on what they have said. This is the 1950 look and I think they will likely will not go with a mono look. 

spacer.png

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was there a setting change to the board? 

Pasting the BBCode direct into the post as we could in the past isn't working.

It displays the actual link text when doing that now.  It seems the insert image from URL button has to be used now.

This is slow and cumbersome when trying to post multiple images.

3 hours ago, canzman said:

Was there a setting change to the board? 

Pasting the BBCode direct into the post as we could in the past isn't working.

It displays the actual link text when doing that now.  It seems the insert image from URL button has to be used now.

This is slow and cumbersome when trying to post multiple images.

You can still post the direct link into the board without using the insert link from URL.

[code]https://i.imgur.com/zGiCi8B.jpg[/code] without the broken bbcode is

zGiCi8B.jpg

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

On 6/5/2021 at 10:49 PM, Bruhammydude said:

Oddly enough, the Washington game is the only home game the Packers will play at noon, which is great for me since I can't get the Packers games when there's a Vikes game going on, because I live in Minnesota.

Interesting observation. How confident is the league that the Rodgers situation will be resolved? I find it a bit excessive that every one of their home division games is in primetime and every other game is in the late window.

1 minute ago, DiePerske said:

You can still post the direct link into the board without using the insert link from URL.

[code]https://i.imgur.com/zGiCi8B.jpg[/code] without the broken bbcode is

zGiCi8B.jpg

So now the board required [code] at the start instead of [img] 

Just want to make sure I am understanding, and thank you for the response.

Just now, canzman said:

So now the board required [code] at the start instead of [img] 

Just want to make sure I am understanding, and thank you for the response.

I honestly thought the code would work, but it doesn't. 

You just need to put the direct link, ie the https://i.imgur.com/zGiCi8B.jpg . It will auto fill as an image file. (it isnt because i told it not to because i'm showing you). 

So

https://i.imgur.com/zGiCi8B.jpg

automatically turns into this

zGiCi8B.jpg

by posting the link.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

2 minutes ago, DiePerske said:

I honestly thought the code would work, but it doesn't. 

You just need to put the direct link, ie the https://i.imgur.com/zGiCi8B.jpg . It will auto fill as an image file. (it isnt because i told it not to because i'm showing you). 

by posting the link.

Ah, ok... got it. so just post the direct link URL now and no coding is needed... thanks

On 5/31/2021 at 10:29 AM, TheBigFiz21 said:

Home openers since 2008:

Purple in 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017

White in 2008, 2009, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Only one of those games was in primetime: 2012 in Week 1 vs the Bengals. Other than that, it's been consistently WAH for the last 3 years. If history repeats itself, the Ravens will certainly and without a doubt use some combo of black or purple at home this year vs the Chiefs in Week 2, especially since they rarely have their first home game scheduled in primetime.

So WAH is a thing for the Ravens, as long as the game is early enough in the day and in the season to beat the late summer/early fall warmth.

Actually, the bolded was this 

Buffalo Bills v Baltimore Ravens : News Photo

1 hour ago, gothedistance said:

Will Ron Rivera or the rest of the team want to show off the all white to the home fans more? I can see it being a good possibility for the home opener against the Chargers.

Maybe they wear white/white in prime time. Hopefully vs Seattle on MNF week 12 just because I want to see us in Navy/Grey at least once this year.

14 hours ago, throwmesomepics said:

Maybe they wear white/white in prime time. Hopefully vs Seattle on MNF week 12 just because I want to see us in Navy/Grey at least once this year.

What a gorgeous matchup that would be. We got Washington in all burgundy versus Seattle last season, so this would be a nice way to make this matchup look more interesting under the lights.

On 6/5/2021 at 9:47 PM, Bomba Tomba said:

What about in the EPL. Aston Villa's color is more on the purple side, West Ham is more on the red side, but they both still call it "claret"

Different companies have problems making the same color for some reason. So not surprised that Kappa and Umbro have different tints in their claret colorings. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Like the new template canzman. Thanks for what you do providing them. In-season, I check this thread multiple times a week—regular viewing since 2014.

Any chance we can get a look at Cincinnati’s new unis in the new template early?? :)

-John

44 minutes ago, Nick72Phins said:

Idk if you guys noticed but Madden 22 has finally added sock adjustment for teams with striped socks:

ZQGvW_I2BaZJ1Cmn64H96ZMPto_00x9v1v_kuhpsPjuzNdO3dHqvNQSA3VA-3pGgBsJHmG_6axfDSH1E8t2Hjt7euFd367fluzZV71D-090Ka9YdH1n9MvlS7r4uBDdLUNiWW8IW

Looks like all those players have the same socks and length, no?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived