MLB X NBA 30/30 Nationals

johne9109

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

San Francisco Giants

We're back. The Giants are an example of going into something with an idea and then stumbling onto something else. I was goign to do something completely different with the striping, but while going through it I kind just stumbled into what came out

Home

spacer.png

Away

spacer.png

ZUH86xc.png

St. Louis Cardinals

I've always liked the Cardinals logo/wordmark with the birds so I knew I had to use that. Unfortunately I couldn't figure out a way to make the bat into anything basketball themed so I just tried to take the rounded end off of the bat to make it look less like a bat. Didn't work the best, but I still like it

Home

spacer.png

Away

spacer.png

ZUH86xc.png

Tampa Bay Rays

In my opinion Tampa should've never changed their name from the Devil Rays. It always seemed more intimidating and Tampa Bay Devil Rays has a nice rhythm to it as well. So I went with the old name and the new colors.

Home

spacer.png

Away

spacer.png

ZUH86xc.png

On 5/12/2021 at 9:03 PM, johne9109 said:

St. Louis Cardinals

I've always liked the Cardinals logo/wordmark with the birds so I knew I had to use that. Unfortunately I couldn't figure out a way to make the bat into anything basketball themed so I just tried to take the rounded end off of the bat to make it look less like a bat. Didn't work the best, but I still like it

Home

spacer.png

Away

spacer.png

Perhaps Cardinals perched on a backboard? Could get messy quickly though,

Washington Nationals

We're finishing off this series for now. Eventually I'll come back and do alternates and maybe even throwbacks, but for now let's finish with the Nationals. I had quite a bit of fun with Washington and really leaned into the red, white and blue

Home

spacer.png

Away

spacer.png

ZUH86xc.png

Archived