johne9109

MLB X NBA 27/30 Rays

San Diego Padres

The Padres have an interesting color palette and I really wanted to play with that; so instead of a white jersey we get this light brown. 

Home

spacer.png

Away

spacer.png

San Francisco Giants

We're back. The Giants are an example of going into something with an idea and then stumbling onto something else. I was goign to do something completely different with the striping, but while going through it I kind just stumbled into what came out

Home

spacer.png

Away

spacer.png

Seattle Mariners

Seattle has a simple design, but not in a bad way. I think this works pretty well for them; especially with the more involved logo on the front

Home

spacer.png

Away

spacer.png

St. Louis Cardinals

I've always liked the Cardinals logo/wordmark with the birds so I knew I had to use that. Unfortunately I couldn't figure out a way to make the bat into anything basketball themed so I just tried to take the rounded end off of the bat to make it look less like a bat. Didn't work the best, but I still like it

Home

spacer.png

Away

spacer.png

Tampa Bay Rays

In my opinion Tampa should've never changed their name from the Devil Rays. It always seemed more intimidating and Tampa Bay Devil Rays has a nice rhythm to it as well. So I went with the old name and the new colors.

Home

spacer.png

Away

spacer.png