Diamond Uniform Database - 2023 Arizona Diamondbacks

JayJaxon

I use the 33 on the front of every jersey that requires numbers for consistency purposes, and because the number means something to me, personally.

For the first (and maybe only time) I wanted to use 44 for the great Hank Aaron.

spacer.png

• Like 8

I was planning to add the hat as an alternate but I feel it is appropriate to use it as the primary for that set so I will update it. 

I didn't forget the throwback jersey, it's just one of those situations where we haven't seen it in 2 seasons and I want to wait until it actually does make an appearance to add it to the rotation. This is how I handled the Cincinnati Military appreciation set. If it shows up, I'll add it. 

The Mets are supposed to be wearing the black alternate a handful of times this season but I need to see if they will wear the Seaver patch and if Stance will add a different design for the socks before I add it to the set.

EDIT: The black alternate was worn 5 times in 2021. 

xOEGBOy.png

Edited by JayJaxon
Added black alternate
  • Like 7

On 4/28/2021 at 4:35 PM, JayJaxon said:

I have a new template I have been working on for several months. I have completed some of the teams already but I wanted to get pretty far into the process before showing it off for the first time. I may also use this thread to show teams I have completed so errors can be pointed out. Take a look and let me know what you think:

fkK0vkT.png

I'm definitely late on seeing this thread, but great work as usual on this stuff. Quick question, would you mind posting a picture of these tan colored stirrups? I'm intrigued by these and would love to see what they look like on an actual player. 

• Like 1

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Raptorman415 said:

If I'm not mistaken, don't the Dodgers "Los Angeles" away script jersey have a single blue stripe on the sleeves? 

You are correct! Thank you! This is why I post them here. It will be fixed

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GriffinM6 said:

I'm definitely late on seeing this thread, but great work as usual on this stuff. Quick question, would you mind posting a picture of these tan colored stirrups? I'm intrigued by these and would love to see what they look like on an actual player. 

You can thank Chris Paddack. If you want to see a little more while he is pitching, he wore these on 4/27 against Arizona. He also wore a pair of yellow ones in Spring Training but I didn't get a good enough look at them. Once I get a better picture I will include those as well. San Diego went wild with the socks. 

spacer.png

• Like 2

Today we have the Chicago White Sox. This is the second team with a designated throwback uniform and a warm up jacket to match. 

R3tRSVY.jpeg

Edited by JayJaxon
Added City Connect uniform and sleeve patch
  • Like 2

• JayJaxon changed the title to Diamond Uniform Database - Added Chicago NL