Minor/Independent/Collegiate League Baseball Logo/Uniform Changes

BigMac12

I'm going with either "Booyah" or "Tailgaters" on this one.

Watch it be "Cheese Curds"...

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Pros:

• Name is ridiculous but at least makes some better contextual sense (local soup called booyah apparently).
  • The main wordmark is great for a smalltime minor league team, as is the head logo.
  • Chicken with evil eyes in the soaker/kettle being turned into booyah is pretty funny and will work well as a BP or alt cap logo.

Cons:

• The GB logo is horrendous. The color scheme really only slightly works when it has the gold there, and it looks like a CB.
  • The B! logo is totally unnecessary. 
  • Standalone chicken head really isn't unique enough to be used in any situation outside of town or on a cap, it looks like a chicken farm logo. 
  • Like 1

BannerLogos.jpg

SF4.gif

Booyah! Green Bay Bullfrogs get New Name, Logos

November 15, 2018 - 00:59 AM

Booyah! A phrase made popular by late ESPN sportscaster Stuart Scott is now the name of a baseball team. Announced this evening, the Green Bay Bullfrogs of the Northwoods League will now be known as the Green Bay Booyah unveiling […]

Read More...

Ashwaubenon?  Steering into that skid too I see.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)