Minor/Independent/Collegiate League Baseball Logo/Uniform Changes

BigMac12

5 hours ago, dont care said:

Which is why I said I don’t want it in the mlb, or did you miss that part?

I missed it... because it’s not mentioned in the post I quoted... which was a post pertaining to its purpose in MiLB, not MLB.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

5 hours ago, Bucfan56 said:

Y’all are a bunch of fuddy duddies. Let the minor leagues have their fun. 

We cant have a bunch of 19 year olds, the majority of which will never reach the majors have any fun wearing one off jerseys in front of 300 people.  They must maintain the integrity of Single A baseball. 

Omaha Storm Chasers steak claim to rare promo

February 15, 2019 - 19:18 PM

The Omaha Storm Chasers, Triple-A affiliate of the Kansas City Royals, play in the first place you think of at the mention of steak. Not only does Nebraska have more cattle than any other state besides Texas, but the mail-order […]

Read More...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SportsLogos.Net News said:

Omaha Storm Chasers steak claim to rare promo

February 15, 2019 - 19:18 PM

Omaha-Sizzle.jpg

The Omaha Storm Chasers, Triple-A affiliate of the Kansas City Royals, play in the first place you think of at the mention of steak. Not only does Nebraska have more cattle than any other state besides Texas, but the mail-order […]

Read More...

Image result for what a terrible joke monty python gif

• Like 1

so long and thanks for all the fish.

I should love the Nebraska-steak logo.  But I don’t.

I guess I just don’t find most of these identities charming anymore.  They’re ad agency-tested, focus group-approved, the whimsy forced and soulless. 

These changes used to show that the game wasn’t taking itself too seriously.   But now they show exactly the opposite - attention seeking (and the merchandising) is too big a business for the teams to ignore.

• Like 1

Probably already mentioned months ago, but El Copa de la Diversion will have 72 teams in 2019 (33 teams in 2018, so get ready for a crap load of logos). Unveiling date is March 18.

https://ballparkdigest.com/2019/02/19/2019-copa-de-la-diversion-slate-announced/

• Like 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

29 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Probably already mentioned months ago, but El Copa de la Diversion will have 72 teams in 2019 (33 teams in 2018, so get ready for a crap load of logos). Unveiling date is March 18.

https://ballparkdigest.com/2019/02/19/2019-copa-de-la-diversion-slate-announced/

Hopefully more different types of Flying Chanclas gear this year. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Round Rock Express to don classic Astros fauxbacks

February 22, 2019 - 14:04 PM

The Round Rock Express, newly minted Triple-A affiliate of the Houston Astros, already unveiled new logos this offseason to reflect their new parent club, and now they’ve unveiled “fauxback” jerseys and hats that emulate one of the most distinctive looks […]

Read More...

• Like 4

Milwaukee farm club Carolina Mudcats to play as Micro Brews

February 24, 2019 - 00:37 AM

The Carolina Mudcats, Class-A affiliate of the Milwaukee Brewers, will play four games this season as the Micro Brews. It’s not just an homage to the parent club, or that the minor league players in Milwaukee’s farm system are like […]

Read More...

• Like 8